29

CHAPTER 29 — DIVERGENT FIST

It doesn't really come that easily for most. This'll be a great weapon for you.

I REMEMBERED NANAMI REALLY LIKES THIS SPECIFIC BAKERY'S BREAD, SO I DECIDED IT'D BE NICE TO GET HIM SOME.

──── ────

For a girl who works for the principal Gakuganji— and with a serious looking personality at that, you didn't quite expect her to switch up so fast when she was alone with you and Gojo. You chuckled merely at the thought, earning a hum from Gojo as the two of you walked back towards the secret room you kept Yuji in.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

Your eyes were gliding around the floor as your heels clicked with every footstep, a smile still on your face. You were holding onto a paper bag that had a few things inside.

"It's nothing. I just found it funny how that girl switched up so quickly."

"You're thinking of her and not me?!" He gasped, looking almost offended.

You stifled a laugh and playfully kicked the back of his knee, earning a pained yelp. "Quit joking around."

"What's inside that bag?" He asked curiously.

"Bread," you replied shortly, holding it up for him. "I remembered Nanami really likes this specific bakery's bread, so I decided it'd be nice to get him some."

"You're too kind..."

"We're back," you said as you entered the room where Yuji was watching his movies.

"Yuji!" Gojo called out, gaining his attention.

"Oh! Welcome back!" Yuji exclaimed, raising his hand as a greeting.

"You ready to go?" Gojo then asked, leaning against the wall.

"Oh yeah!" Yuji hummed and got up, "Let's go."

Gojo nodded and began walking out the room, eventually down a dark hallway. You and Yuji were both following behind, listening to him speak as you did so.

"Me and Y/N won't be able to lead you this time," Gojo said, "But not to worry, I've brought a reliable protege to take my place."

He halted, also collectively making you and Yuji stop walking. He then opened a door to reveal Nanami.

"Nanami!" You smiled and waved.

He noticed you tagged along with Gojo and Yuji. Seeing you brought a small smile to his face as he bowed slightly. "It's been quite a long time, Y/N-san."

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman Jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo introduced brightly as he clung onto Nanami.

"Please do not call me that," Nanami asked politely yet bluntly.

"Plenty of Jujutsu sorcerers are weirdos," Gojo added on, "But since he is a former office worker, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a first-grade sorcerer too!"