30

CHAPTER 30SURPRISE

We have to make it a surprise!

I WONDER HOW YOU MANAGE TO PUT UP WITH GOJO-SAN'S IDIOCY.

──── ────

Yuji got back from his mission a few days ago. When you saw him, he was extremely roughened up— he got stabbed multiple times, leaving holes in his body, and he was barely even conscious. The only way he got to you was because Nanami carried him, and instead of going to see Shoko, he went to you.

"W- Why me, and not Shoko?" You asked, confusion written all over your face as you helped Nanami support Yuji.

"Your room was closer," Nanami panted, "And you know how to use reverse cursed technique, right? Please, do something, quick."

You looked around the room and spotted a sofa. "Settle him there."

"Right." Nanami was quick to act, placing Yuji's barely conscious body on the sofa.

"You're free to go. I should be fine from here," you smiled at Nanami, "Thank you, Kento."

He paused, then nodded. "Thank you, Y/N-san."

You smiled as he hesitantly went out to open the door and leave. You then turned to Yuji, who was struggling to breathe. His breathing was ragged, making you swallow and second-guess your abilities. You gently clasped your hands together and channeled cursed energy from your hands, multiplying two negative sources so they have the power to create rather than destroy.

You then put your hands on his chest so that the cursed energy would course through him, healing his injuries as it did so. You were shocked that it worked, because you yourself knew that you couldn't use it as good as Shoko.

You then put two fingers on his temple to knock him out, making the healing process easier.

You exhaled, not even realizing that you were holding your breath the whole time. "..This should be fine."

You then carried him to see Shoko so that he could peacefully lie on a bed as he healed.

────˚··˚────

Present day, Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event.

You were sitting with Gojo and Nanami, hanging around. The Exchange Event was about to start, and the clock was ticking. Gojo was resting his head on your lap and you were playing with his snow white hair.

"Nanamiiii," Gojo groaned, laying his head on your lap, "Tell me a funny story!"

Nanami only sighed, continuing to read his newspaper.

"Oh, I know!" Gojo snapped his fingers and made finger guns to the sky, "Let's record ourselves playing catch with discarded rice balls, while talking about the separation of church and state! I bet it'll go viral when we post it online!"

"Feel free to do it yourself," Nanami replied bluntly.

"Hey, what do you think, Y/N?" He grinned, looking up at you.