6

CHAPTER 6 — PANIC

Thank the lords.

RUN.

──── ────

Blood dripped from your stab wound as you managed to block the blade from puncturing through Gojo.

Gojo turned around slowly and backed up, his eyes wide from shock.

"Thank the lords," you mumbled, stumbling slightly as you closed your eyes and reinforced your body with cursed energy, "I'm so glad that didn't stab you, at least."

You opened your eyes, glaring at the muscular black-haired man, "You wanted to wear off his senses a bit, huh?"

"Huh," The man hummed, "what a good intuition."

Geto's eyes widened as he sent out a large cursed spirit to swallow the man whole while Gojo sent out a strong gust of wind to blow him into the cursed spirit's mouth.

"We're inside Jujutsu High's barrier," you kneeled onto the ground, "so how in the world did you even get in?"

As the cursed spirit crashed into the rock, with the unknown man in it, Geto and Gojo started running to your side, but stopped as you placed a hand up.

"I'm fine!" You reassured them, "I strengthened my body with cursed energy so the blade couldn't do any further damage. It's just like passing a safety pin through a knit sweater. Please, get Riko to safety. Don't worry about me. It didn't hit any vital organs."

"No, I'll deal with him," Gojo glared at the cursed entity, "I don't care what you say, Y/N, I'm not leaving you to this guy after you protected me from something that even I couldn't see."

"I can use reverse cursed—"

"Suguru, Y/N, get Amanai to Tengen-sama."

"Satoru.." Geto whispered, cold sweat running down his neck, "..Be careful. Please."

"Satoru!" You shouted, "I'm fine! Let me fight with you, he's strong!"

He raised his hand up, "Run, Y/N."

"Please, for God's sake, don't die on us," you stopped for a few seconds to say to him, before turning and running with Geto.

────˚··˚────

"Something bad is going to happen," you mumbled, holding your face to hide your panicked expression.

"Satoru is strong, Y/N," Geto put a hand on your shoulder, "He'll be fine. Don't worry."

"You don't understand—" you looked at him with your widened eyes, "how did he get inside the barrier?! And his presence—"

"You're overthinking it," he said with a calm voice and moved his hand over to your back to pat it a few times, "relax. He's going to be fine. Just breathe."

You stopped for a second to take deep breaths before the elevator door opened with a chime.

"Riko-sama," Kuroi said with a bow, "this is as far as I can go."