Special: Gojo's Birthday

SPECIAL! — GOJO'S BIRTHDAY

Birthday boy.

ANY BIRTHDAY— NO— DAY WITH YOU IS THE BEST.

──── ────

It was 8 in the morning. With a large bag in your hand, you gently knocked on Gojo's door, not expecting much of a response, but you still did it nonetheless. You waited for a few moments, then your expression spelled a hint of shock as you saw the door slowly open.

"Hmm?" You heard him let out a very short, tired hum, rubbing his eyes as he was holding onto a pillow. He then looked at your bag, wondering what the contents were. You found it cute— He looked like a child with a massive stuffed plushie.

He also didn't have his blindfold. His sky blue, oceanic and sapphire-like eyes were staring into yours, curious on what you wanted on this very early morning. His white hair was down, which only seemed to highlight his beautiful eyes even more.

"Oh, sorry," you apologized softly, "Did I wake you up?"

"No," you could tell he was lying, but not in a bad way— He was smiling as he stared into you.

"S'okay." It even looked as if he was extremely happy to have you here.

"Satoru, do you know what day it is?" you asked expectantly.

He paused to think for a few seconds, "...No..?"

His response made you let out a small, soft laugh. He spoke in a very raspy and tired voice, you could tell that he woke up just now from your knocking. It was adorable, you thought.

"Come on, Satoru. Make an effort. The 7th December," you tried to give him hints, but all he showed was confused looks.

"Is it.. an anniversary for our friendship?" He asked, rubbing his eyes yet again. He looked a bit worried.

"Anniversary?" You let out a short snicker, followed by a small laugh. "No, Satoru. Could I come in?"

"Yeah, of course,"he replied immediately, "You don't even need to ask."

You gave him a smile and thanked him as he moved to the side to watch you remove your shoes and place them near the entrance. You then put some slippers on, walking towards the sofa to place the bag on the small yet fitting table. You sat on the couch, making yourself comfortable.

"What's inside?" He asked, setting his pillow down on the couch and sitting next to you, his head on your shoulder as he let out a big yawn.

You let out a hum, reaching towards the box inside the bag and taking the ribbon apart. You then opened it, revealing a cake covered in whipped cream, with the flavor being Zunda— his favorite.

"It's my birthday?!" Gojo blurted out, still in a raspy tone, "It is! Holy—"

His eyes widened, and you could see them glistening as he stared into the cake. It made you laugh, he looked like a cat that had its pupils dilated.

"I'll go get a knife," you said and stood up from your seat to walk towards the kitchen.

Shortly after, you came back with the knife, two plates and two forks, carefully holding them all. Your eyes met Gojo's, who looked like a dog that was itching to eat its food. He was sitting steadily, impatiently waiting for you to cut the cake. This made you laugh— Gojo in the morning is truly a sight to behold.

"I'm not sure if this will taste good," you mumbled in a slightly worried tone, settling down and starting to cut the cake, "There was no Zunda flavor for any of the cakes in the bakeries, so I had to bake this myself.."

"It's okay," he said, excited, "I'm just so happy you even thought of making something for me."

You gave him a soft smile. "Of course I would, Satoru. You're my best friend after all."

You finished cutting a slice for him and placed it on his plate gently, waiting for him to start eating. You worriedly watched as he took a fork and dug it into the slice of cake. He took a bite out of it, and his eyes widened, dropping the fork and looking at you with wide, glistening eyes.

"Is.. Is it good?" You asked quietly, stumbling on your words a bit.

"Y/N," he said slowly, his expression serious, "This... is the best cake I've ever had. And I'm not even joking."

"Really?" You mumbled out in shock as you watched him absolutely demolishing the cake, "Oh, goodness, I'm so glad."

"You're getting whipped cream all over your face," you mumbled, pushing his hair back and cupping his face, whipped cream on the corner of his lips.

As his face was kept in between your hands, you looked around for tissue, but couldn't find any. "..Satoru, do you not keep any tissue boxes near the table?"

"No," he mumbled, mouth full of cake as he kept chewing between your hands.

You let out a hum, reaching towards the whipped cream on the corner of his lips with your thumb. You swiped it away, smiling in satisfaction once his face was clean from the whipped cream. Though he seemed to be blushing at this gesture, his mouth agape as he stared at you licking your thumb.

"Oh, this whipped cream is good... I bought the right brand," you mumbled to yourself, not realizing he was staring, "Satoru?"

"Y/N," he said, "You're really pretty, you know that?"

You let out a small giggle, "Thank you, Satoru. You're very good-looking as well."

You pat his head, earning a soft grin from him. Soon later, you could hear a doorbell ring countless times as well as impatient knocking.

"Oh, I'll go see who it is," you said and got up, not realizing Gojo was behind you.

You walked towards the door, opening it only to see the trio: Nobara, Yuji and Megumi in front of you with confetti and.. cheerleading pompoms?

"Happy birthday Gojo-sensei!" They (only Nobara and Yuji) screamed, popping the confetti and blowing party horns.

You could only laugh at how annoyed Megumi looked. "Come in, you three. I made some cake, and I can make something else for Megumi since he doesn't quite like sweets."

They only gasped and hurried inside, pushing Gojo aside, earning a pained and exaggerated grunt from him. You let out a laugh and pat his head, caressing the hair in between your fingers.

"Birthday boy," you said in a quiet tone, earning a smile from him.

He went in to hug you, wrapping you in his warmth, "Any birthday— no— day with you is the best."

"They're dating!" Yuji yelled, yelping in pain once Nobara and Megumi punched him in the head simultaneously.