32

CHAPTER 32 — UNEXPECTED OCCURENCE

First of all, you weren't supposed to say my last name.

I'D AGREE, BUT.. THIS FEELS.. WEIRD.

──── ────

The rest of the authorities showed up, giving you all the signal that it's alright to begin. The TV turned on, revealing live footage of what's happening right now in-between the students. Gojo held a microphone, and you did the same, making a few tests to see if it worked before actually announcing a message.

You tapped the microphone a few times. "Ah, ah, test test— Oh, it seems to be working."

"T-minus one minute until we begin," Gojo stated, "And now, a word of well-appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime-sensei."

"Huh?!" Utahime was shocked at the sudden mention, not having a sentence thought out already. "U- Uh.. Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um, let's help each other out.. whenever we can.. or something—"

"Time's up," Gojo teased, earning a scowl from Utahime.

"Hey! Gojo, you little—"

"Now let's let the well-respected Haebaru Y/N-sensei speak her words of encouragement."

"Oh," you hummed. You had to admit— you didn't have a pre-thought out sentence either, so you had to quickly improvise something.

"First of all, you weren't supposed to say my last name," you glared at him, though your tone was calm and collected. You could see that all the students were shocked at the mention of the Haebaru clan, which got you quite nervous.

"Oh, crap"

"But!" You interrupted Gojo, "Like what Utahime-sensei said, let's help each other out. In the end, you are all allies no matter the case. This is simply a small event for fun, so it is not that serious. Either way, the point is to improve your skills and learn more about yourself and others around you. The point is; have fun!"

"Now then, let the Sister School Exchange Event..."

"Start!" Gojo yelled into the mic, making it let out a high-pitched screech.

"Respect your seniors!" Utahime yelled before Gojo stopped broadcasting.

"All you had to do was think of something on the spot quickly!" Gojo teased, "Just like what Y/N did, and she did great!"

"And what made you think it'd be a good idea to put us both on the spot?!" Utahime growled.

"Both schools know about my identity..." you said in a discouraged tone. "Will they really think of me as the same?"

"I- It was an accident!" Gojo whined, "I seriously didn't mean to. Here, you can slap me if that makes it up!"

You shook your head. "No matter. The bigger problem is..."

You trailed off and looked at the TVs and furrowed your brows. "Why are the students splitting up to fight amongst each other..? No— they're targeting Yuji..?"