1

Shadow is the biggest hitman in the World. Nobody knows what he looks like but he is feared all over. He never shows his face to anyone. He wears a mask whenever it comes to his "job". He doesn't like to reveal his identity or show the world what he looks like. He could be anyone but then you would have to narrow it down to all of the tall people in the world.

He's so hidden that he has no social media or social background for that matter. No one knows his phone number either. He only works off of burners. The feds have been trying to catch him for years but no one has been able to come up with anything, I think they just gave up at some point. How hard is it to find a guy who goes by shadow and is a hitman.

He is feared by any and everyone. Some say he has super powers. Others say is the angel of death. He is so dangerous that one look his way could cost you your life. There have been times where gangs or cartels have put out a hit on him but no one ever lives to get the chance. Shadow rarely comes out in the nightlife scene but when he does he of always alone. Some think it's stupid for him to not have security but he doesn't need it.

No one knows how old he is or how long he's been on earth. Some say folks have witnessed him in the early 1900s. He would have to be pretty old but what hitman is that old. He is a mystery to people in the outside world. No one truly knows his real identity but his family and best friends. What makes him so untraceable is that a carbon footprint would never to be able to found.

No matter how hard you try to dig into his life or find him out it never works. Anyone who looks him up is usually dead within the next hour. Shadow is always watching to see who is trying to search him up. He makes it so hard to have a trace of him anywhere. Anyone who even thinks they are close to finding out meets their maker before they can stop the search. How he does it or when he does it, no one knows.

He is regular as well but that's what makes shadow so mysterious. Who would think that a barbershop and tattoo shop owner would be a hitman. He works for no one but himself. Whenever a hit is out he is the first one they call. He knows how to keep work from "work". That's what makes shadow and actual shadow. All black everything. It's the perfect disguise. You look like a shadow and no one runs towards you. They run away.