19

"Ok girl spill the tea. I saw you and Dave leave out the house dressed fancy and shit last night. And then come back wee hours in the morning wearing the same dress." Tonight said getting overly excited

"He took me on a fancy date." I squealed getting more excited Scott how last night went

"I'm so happy for you Riri. I knew y'all liked each other.. wait did you go out in public around a bunch of people?"

"No he took somewhere intimate and quiet. Had a chef and everything. And at the end he asked me to be his girlfriend slash future wife."

"OMG he proposed!?" I had to hold her shoulders to calm her down

"Calm down. He didn't propose but he def said that he wanted to make me his wife someday. And I got a promise ring" I smiled showing her the ring

"I love that for you now get to the good. Did yall bump genitals and make passionate love? Did you ride him into the sunset?" I laughed

"No. We didn't have sex. He was being a perfect gentleman. He didn't want us to rush into that on the first day but tomorrow imma make him give it to me."

"My bestfriend is a lowkey freak. You been listening to me and Chris fuck huh?"

"Oh god no. I could never watch you two have sex. Chris is like a brother to me. That would be wrong and I would probably go blind.."

Just before she could say anything Dave FaceTimed me and I told her to hush.

"Hi baby. I miss you." I said looking at the phone

"You just saw me a few hour ago."

"I know but that hour was too long." I pouted making him chuckle

"You gone see me tonight so don't trip. Pack a bag for rest of the week and don't forget your work clothes. Tell Tabitha I said hey."

"Kneegrow how did you know I was standing here? I ain't say a word."

"You ain't have to. Her mind said it all."

"This niggas out here reading minds. Don't be reading my mind nigga. I got privacy laws against that."

"Yea yea yea. Tell Chris meet me at the shop at 10." He said dis missing her comment

—————————————

Now that I was officially dating Dave I knew things would start changing. Anytime he went out as shadow I would have to wear a mask just to protect my identity. Honestly we both thought it was best that I didn't go anywhere with him when he was in shadow mode. I'm still not ready to fully be outside around people like that. Plus im not even turned yet. Anything could be dangerous for me right now.

I had been at his house for only a few hours. His bed felt so amazing. I'm taking over the bed and he can't stop me. This is what I want my bed to feel like when I get on it. I know he paid a pretty penny for this type of mattress. It's like sleeping on a cloud. I wouldn't even have to twist and turn. I got off the bed and then dive into it like I was doing a finishing move at WWE.

Dave walked in with a wide youth grin on his face. I wanted to know what the smile was for not he just kept smiling. It started to freak me out a bit but he stopped smiling. This kneegrow might be a lil more than crazy. I gotta watch out for him. He walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms. It felt so amazing being in his arms.

"What's got you all happy and cheesy today."

"You baby, you. Tabitha told me you super flexible and you could've been a contortionist."

This hoe always telling my business. Imma fight her.

"That is true but what does that have to do with you smiling?" I raised my eyebrows

"None yet but I got a few things in mind." He licked his lips then kissed me

I know exactly where this is going. Horny toad. He tryna bend me back so he can beat this... nvm. I lowkey wanna see him do it to. She been feening for some tlc and tld. Truthfully I like that we ain't do it yet. If we gone be all in I prefer for us to wait till the time is right.

I know I said I was gonna let him but I honestly couldn't bring myself to it. I like the suspense of waiting. I don't wanna wait forever but our first time should be special at least. Even if it is after us drinking too much or in a steamy make out session or during a shower. I just want it to feel electrifying like butterflies are in my stomach. I also want to feel his dick touch my heart.

———————————————————

I was in the middle of giving myself the royal treatment and it felt like I had to pee. I knew it was only the juices ready to make a splash. The bedroom door had been busted open and the contents of my pussy had squirted all over Dave. I couldn't help it. I needed a reliever and since Dave was out handling business I had to help myself.

I wanted to apologize but I was still giving myself the pleasure I needed. Dave didn't even say a word he just kneeled in front of me and looked at my pulsating pussy. At this moment I just wanted to feel his dick deep inside of me. By the way he was looking at me I could tell that we wanted to rearrange my organs. I'm down for it.

My second gasmic wave was slowly approaching and I couldn't hold it in any longer. Dave had removed the toys and replaced them with his tongue. Who knew vampires have long tongues. He went farther in my pussy than I expected. I could tell that this time was going to be a tsunami. My legs had began shaking uncontrollably and my moans were becoming more airy. Just as I was about to rub my swollen clit all of my juices poured out like a rain storm with flooding.

I looked into Dave's eyes and they were so dark and scary. I couldn't get a reading off his face or the expression. It gave me chills and I didn't know what was to happen next. He lifted me up holding on to my weak body. I laid my head in his chest and wrapped my arms around him. I could get use to this. I never wanna let him go.

"Damn Ariana. We gone have to run that back. No toys this time."