2

"Who wants to do a meeting with me Kim? I don't have all day." I said to my assistant who also happens to be my cousin

"Well Carlos wants to meet with you. Says he has a job for you."

"Tell him to meet me at the spot. We will do business there. Get some guards at every entrance and make sure no one comes in with any weapons. I won't allow it. And that goes for anybody who steps foot into my club." I told her getting up to leave

"Where are you going? We still have other things on the agenda."

"Who gives a fuck. These people need me. I don't need them. Any emergency, I will be at the shop. I have a customer in 30."

I left out the house and headed straight for the shop. This was my home away from home. I spend a little of my time here when I'm not hunting for people to kill. Sometimes I go out of the country for hits. I charge different prices for customer based on who you are and how long you've been in the business and how much money you are gathering within a month.

Sometimes I do it for people in suits as well. Those are some of my best customers. Usually they want someone who is blackmailing them gone. I don't ask what it's about because that's none of my business and I truly don't care unless it involves me. I do anything but kids and marriage spouses. My parents have been married for a long time and they never let arguments or things close to that make them want to kill their spouse.

My rules are simple. If it's marriage issues, take it up with a counselor or lawyer and if a child is involved then I will have to kill you for wanting to kill an innocent child. I pride myself on believing that you should never involve a child in any situation you may have. That's a losing game when it comes to me.

I walked inside the shop and everybody was surprised to see me. I be here sometimes but not as much as I like. They better be happy to see me or some.

"Well look what the cat done drug in here. Thought we was never gone see you again. Was starting to wonder if was gone get paid."

"Bill shut up. Don't act like I don't be paying yall. I check everything plus I make mia send me the books and things. Now don't worry bout me and where I be. Worry bout them jobs yall still holding to."

"Lord he threatening our jobs. I can't get back on welfare man. My baby mom's a real court caller. Don't set me up for drama man." Alvin said putting on the fake tears

"Nigga calm down. You gone be alright. I ain't say I was firing you. Relax man cuz we don't need ya baby moms coming back up in here with her goon squad."

"Man you missed her last week. She came in here with some burly looking nigga. Almost caught a case cuz she tried to use him to fight me talking bout I didn't give her the last child support payment. She know damn well she be getting them checks. I think she still want me but she using anyone and everyone to try to make me jealous or angry so I'll fuck her." Alvin said rubbing his hand over his face

"Well do you want her back?"

"Is it bad that lowkey kinda want her again. I mean she crazy as hell and as restarted as it sounds I like her crazy ass."

We all looked at him like he was dumb as hell. Me personally, I wouldn't go back because it seems like it's toxic shit and I can't do toxic. My job alone would prolly make bitches think I'm toxic. I don't be having time for shit like that. I just fuck a bitch and go. I tell hoes to never get attached because I won't be with them. This is strictly me wanting some head or pussy for the night. I barely be wanting either sometimes. Who knows what these hoes be doing nowadays.

"Yes kneegrow. You like that toxic shit and that's why you'll never be able to move on and actually have peace in your life."

"I have peace in my life. It just gets overthrown sometimes by a crazy woman with some good pussy and a bad attitude." We all laughed at this man and his comment

And this is why I choose to not fuck on women because they are only in it to trap you and cause hell or fuck you for your status and clout. It's so bad with me that if I feel like a bitch is gonna start doing weird and annoying shit I kill her before she can. If I fuck a female we have to be in a relationship with no other bullshit. I stopped dealing with a lot of the woman I fucked because of the shit Alvin goes through with his baby mama.

I would end up killing again and I don't like to kill woman I've messed with but I will. This is why I let people know to play it safe when it comes to doing anything business or pleasure. My trigger finger be itching every second. It ain't even paranoia cuz nobody can get me there but I be cautious with anyone.

I don't like showing a side of me that will really have everybody ducking and dodging. The fear I put in people now is child's play to me but the fear I could give you would make you think it was judgement day and I'm the angel of death. This why I keep my circle small and my family. I love my family but some of them are not to be trusted.