18

Dave and I are on FaceTime right now. I'm making him help me pick out some clothes for work. It's been a good two months now since he's told me everything. I went in on Tabitha and Chris but I eventually forgave them after a few days. I just wanted them to sweat and feel guilty. It worked too but they apologized so I forgive them.

"Girl if you don't hurry up this like the 7th outfit we done went through. You could literally wear anyone."

"I know I just don't wanna look like I'm going back scared. I want people to think I'm out for blood. No pun intended." I laughed at my own joke but kept a straight face

"Nope. Hell no. Change right now. Your nipple piercings are poking through the shirt and your ass is sticking out like a sore thumb. Don't nobody get to see that but me. Go put on some slacks and a blazer."

"I said help me not tell me Dave."

"I am helping and telling. Can't nobody see what I saw that night and the way it's looking I might take it off you myself."

A few nights ago Dave came over and saw me naked by accident. I felt so shy under his gaze. He looked at like he wanted to eat me and me caving in to the lust I almost let him. I had to run to my room and lock the door or he would've came in and devoured my poor kitty. What didn't help was the dream I had about him seemed like it wanted to play out.

I swear this is like the fourth time he's seen me naked. It was always so random and out the blue. I don't know how I will be to handle him talking nasty to me. It's like he does it on purpose. He knows I'll get wet fast. I have to fight the urge and the temptation.

I had to switch conversions before it went any further. My kitty definitely was aching that night and when he left I had to go please myself. This man just doesn't know how his stare that night and his touching had me feeling. I was damn near in overdrive that night. This is why I can't be around him cuz he do stuff like that. The sexual tension was there.

"I'm wearing this and you can't stop me. Nobody will see my nipples or anything else."

I adjusted the dress then look down to see Dave's phone looked like it was shaking. He must be playing with it out some. I heard knock on the door and was wondering who could be knocking on my door at this hour. I didn't even invite anyone. Maybe Tabitha did. I looked through the peep hole and Dave was standing right there. Sick of him using those damn powers. Drive like normal people sir. He speeds here in the blink of an eye.

—————————————————

ONE MONTH LATER

Work had been smooth for these past few months. I didn't have any issues with no one but I got a lot of stares from folks. Another regular day where the shipyard of idiots would stare like I got something in my face. I wasn't for their shit today and after a good talk with my therapist this week I realized that I needed to stop being so afraid and demand my respect.

I just had to tell myself my respect was important as well. I went through life at this job just taking any kind of talk. After what I went through everything in my had shut down. I really didn't have the courage to make conversation with people. I still don't wanna talk to these people but I know I can't keep emailing them.

I'm just ready to finally feel like my old self. We aren't perfect and everybody goes through things. You can over come just have to put your mind to it. That's what I intended to do. I made my way inside the house and my phone rung. I answered the call or bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Hey mamas what you doing tonight?" Dave said on the other line

"Staying inside and watch a movie. Why wassup?"