14

It was nightfall and I had just gotten back from Georgia. I spent a few extra days there to make sure nothing went south or nothing was traceable. Chris picked me up from the airport and we made our way to my mamas house. A meeting had to be had with family. An important day was approaching soon. We came afford any mistakes.

"Man your sure you wanna do this?"

"We have no choice. She's gonna find out sooner or later. I mean doesn't Tabitha already know?"

"Of course she knows that's why I turned her right after. She didn't even believe when I first told her. I mean you would've looked at me crazy if you was in her position."

"I'm just scared that if I tell her this she'll be even more scared of me. Her finding out I'm a hitman was scary enough for her and now this. I mean I don't look no different than I looked 160 years so."

"Yea this is all gonna freak her out. I think you might just need to wait for a minute. She still doing this therapy thing and we don't need anything like this to set off her anxiety."

"Then when? She already gone be upset that y'all lied to her about it. I think it's best if we just tell her now and get it over with. If we keep waiting she gone get suspicious."

"Not tonight. You know what tomorrow is. Are you really ready to tell her? We can't risk anything."

I looked out window in thought. Me and Arianna have started to become great friends and seeing as though we all be around her I felt it necessary to tell her. It's not the easiest thing to tell someone. Most don't even believe that stuff is real. I don't want to change our friendship or anything. I just think it's best that she knows what all of us are.

I fiddled with my fingers not knowing how to even approach this situation. What if she looks so me crazy out thinks I'm too scary to be around. Me just bring my regular self is already scary enough for her. I just don't want her to go ghost on us when I tell her. I know she wouldn't tell anyone about us but she would def stay away from us.

We pulled up to my family's house and made our way inside. I seen my parents and my cousins all sitting in the living room. I hugged everyone and sat down.

"Dave what's so important that you called everyone over?!" My mom spoke looking worried

"I called you all over here because we all know what tomorrow is but also because I wanted to tell Ariana about us and what we are. Seeing as though our relationship has gotten stronger I feel it necessary."

"Awe my baby boy's in love. I approve." My mom said pinching my cheeks like I'm a child

"Mom please. You are going way beyond the point we're at now."

"I told him I think it would be best to wait. At least for now. Ariana already deals with shit mentally and I don't want her anxiety to take over after he tells her."

"Well what's up with that because that can't be the reason why she so standoffish with everybody. I don't know bout this one Dave. You barely know the broad now you tryna bring her into our life. Some is up." My cousin Keisha spat with so much hate in her voice

"Keisha what's your problem? That's why I had to remove her away from you at the cookout cuz you just like ya mama. Messy and a shit starter. If you learn to stay in your place and in your lane then nobody would have to come at your dumbass." I said getting irritated with Keisha and her comment

—-——————————-

Currently I was in the bed pleasuring myself. Some porn on Twitter had popped up on my feed and it just reminded me that I ain't getting none. I had to rewatch it so that I could get mine off when I used the toy. I had about three toys doing some work on me right now. I squirted everywhere.

What I didn't know was that it got on my phone and butt dialed shadow. He was already on my mind so I was just calling out his name while I was doing the do. At that point I couldn't even control myself. I was imagining him dicking me down like a slut. He must be talking about me for me to think of him at this moment.

I swear I could hear my name being called but I was too far in to just stop what I was doing. Watching the video over and over put me on a high that I couldn't come down from yet. My pussy was soaking wet and numb but she ached for more. If only I had the real thing right now.

I reached my peak and I creamed this time. It was more like a mud slide than a rain storm this go round. My legs didn't have any feeling in them and my arms slightly hurt. I rubbed my kitty to try to relieve the numbness but it didn't do much good. My pussy had died and needed some water to revive. She no longer could stand the rain.

I ran some hot water with bubbles to ease the pain everywhere. I sat down in it and relaxed. This water feels so amazing. I closed my eyes and rested my arms on top of the tub to help support how I was positioned. This is a relaxation I could get with everyday. If only I got paid to do nothing but relax in a hot tub of water with bubbles.

I asked my Ihome to turn on my playlist and I just listened to smoothing sounds of R&B songs. This was definitely helping with the pain and numbness down there. I need a man because soon or later this toy shit is gonna get old. I mean it helps when you don't have no one your consistently fucking but after a while I want the real thing. Like where is my future husband at and when he coming do this stuff with me?

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck standup and my body shivered a little bit. It's as if someone had opened up the bathroom door and walked in. I didn't want to open my eyes and look because then someone might actually be there. That feeling still was there and my hair wasn't going down. I slightly opened my eyes but barely and saw shadow standing over the tub.

I closed my eyes and reopened them wide enough and saw shadow sitting on top the sink. He had a smirk in his face and I didn't know why.

"Shadow what are you doing in here. I'm trying to relax and you're not making it any better."

"I liked it better when you was calling out my name using them toys."

A like of embarrassment could be seen so over my face

"How did you know that? You weren't even here."

"You called my phone and you left some evidence on it." He said holding up my phone with my juices on it

I hid my face so he wouldn't see me blush. That's so embarrassing and I feel ashamed. He was never suppose to know about that.

"I got you blushing. You don't have to hide it. Maybe I can help you next time." He said licking his lips and that sent my kitty into overdrive

"Ok enough with that. Can you get out so I can finish my shower."

"Nope. I wanna see you wash yourself. If you can scream my name then you can wash in front of me." I blushed feeling my body shiver a bit

"No. Please get out. I don't want you to see my body. You're not my man."

"That can be arranged but I'll go wait on your lil sofa by the window and after that we gone talk." He winked at me and left out. Jesus this man is fine