The plan of action..

~8 pm,

Furina continued to rest on the couch for another two hours, sprawled out across it with her face pressed into one of the soft pillows.
She sighed in disappointment,

"Why... Why am I like this..? I'm so clumsy and stupid..." 

She mumbled in annoyance.

"...Ugh, this whole day has been exasperating.. I need a drink, this whole week has just been... crap!"

Furina stood up, muttering bitter words to herself as she limped in pain towards the Palais Mermonia's almost fully hidden cellar. She was sure she would find the liquor she so desired in there.

After a while of pained walking, she reached the door to the cellar and snuck in, still knowing if she got caught she'd be in trouble.. It would be frowned upon for her to drink at this hour, but as long as it's not too much and didn't get caught, she would be A-Okay, right?

Getting in was easy enough, not like it was locked or anything. No one would possibly know.

A grin grows across Furina's little face, seeing the bottles of various liquors lined up in neat rows. A drunkard's delight! Furina is rarely allowed to drink alcohol. Neuvillette made a rule that she could only have some on special occasions, and in limited amounts.
The reason for the rule? Furina once got very intoxicated at one of the annual balls held in the Court. The young god who was... drunk out of her mind, for lack of better terms, had managed to accidentally summon a Court of Oceanid critters amid the hall, causing havoc among the guests... She was very much told off after she sobered up, and then the rule was put in place.

Furina giggled at the silly memory, she reached out for one of the many expensive bottles of Gin and put a different bottle in place of it; a perfect crime..
She snickered as she snuck back out of the cellar, still limping but too focused on the prospect of a well-needed drinking session to care for her injured foot.

Soon enough, she was back in her luxurious bedroom, and she popped open the bottle. Normally she'd add a sweet mixer in, usually a fresh lemonade, but she decided that it would be too much effort to go all the way to the kitchen..

so, she took a long, deep swig, straight from the bottle...