Morning at the hotel...

Sunlight beamed through the hotel's windows, illuminating the quiet rooms of the building that's curtains had not yet been closed, most likely from childish forgetfulness.
It was the early hours of the new day,  It was also the day after the... Meeting, between Furina and Arlecchino.
Despite the lovely morning sun, Arlecchino woke up, still plagued with the dull ache she had accumulated throughout yesterday's events.
It was torture for her, despite how accustomed she was to doing things that would leave the typical person truly guilt-ridden and horrified.
She sighed, finally getting up from the bed, although it took a hell of a lot of effort. She wasn't used to exhaustion during such simple tasks.
But it didn't matter, weakness was unbecoming of a harbinger.

Arlecchino slowly stumbled over to the nearest bathroom, turning on the tap and splashing her face with the cool water and snapping herself out of the daze. Then, she brushed her teeth. Minty.

Despite the hotel's usually decent heating, and the lovely sun outside, it was still quite chilly. How... Off.
After sorting herself out to the best of her current ability, she moved out towards the stairs and walked downwards.
If there was one thing to get her mind back on track, it would be preparing for today's events.

First on the menu, the trip to some ruins near the outskirts of Poisson. She had already heard numerous rumours and bought some intel from local sources about what was over there, and since no-one seemed to want to thoroughly investigate it out of fear... It would be a relaxing trip for herself and her agents.

Secondly, organising the meeting.
If she wanted any shot at redemption, she'd need to speak with Furina again, to hopefully right the wrongs of their...
It felt wrong to dumb it down to the word meeting.
After all... There was clearly something else, which Arlecchino hated to admit was there.
After all.. Furina did have a point in her shouting.

...

Arlecchino bit her lip.
How could she rid of the recurring thoughts?
Wouldn't feelings just hold her back?..

No. She mustn't have any sign of care. After all, feelings are just another sign of vulnerability.
What if anything got out? Especially after yesterday, it probably already was.. Hiding her presence wasn't an option, guess she'd just have to ignore it all.

Arlecchino returned upstairs, changing into her usual uniform, her beloved suit bearing the badge of the House of the Hearth.

After adjusting everything, she returned downstairs, putting on her shoes and saying goodbye to the children.
She stepped outside, inhaling sharply.

The breeze was perfect.

After a quick walk, she met up with her agents and started to make the journey to the location.
However, their little walk and session of idle chatter was disturbed by a sudden rumble from below.
Arlecchino almost stumbled as the ground shook beneath them.
Although only for a few short seconds, it was clear evidence of something bigger to come.
It was easy to guess what, and Arlecchino was not happy.

The prophecy was making its looming presence known, just how long would it take for it to finally consume the land?
It reminded of why she had returned to Fontaine after years of other business in other nations. And yet, she managed to forget her duty. How unbecoming of a Harbinger.
Theres no reason to care about the archon at this time, besides..

"She certainly would have done something sooner if she had the power to do so.."