Rise and shine...

Furina woke up slowly, feeling the warmth of the sunbeams on her face from the crack in the curtains. She yawned as she sat up, gazing over towards her clock and-

"11 am!?"

Furina groaned as she quickly got out of her soft covers, she felt an odd sense of déjà vu at how she'd been sleeping in more often as of late...

She tiredly wandered to her ensuite, quickly doing her business before slowly making her way down towards the main hall, wanting to go to the kitchen and see what she could eat.

Furina rummaged about and put some bread in the mechanikal toaster, took out a glass and went over to the sink.
She turned on the tap and filled the glass of water, taking a quick swig as she waited for the toast.

Once it popped up, she took out the slices and put them on the plate, then spread some jam on them.
After her quick breakfast, Furina returned to her chambers. She did want to check out tbe dress she was going to wear, after all

She took out the box she saw yesterday, opened it again and looked at the dress.
It looked well made, the fabrics felt nice and soft, and seemed to be in her size.

"Hm.. might as well try it on now!"
Furina smiled to herself, as she swiftly changed out of her nightclothes and into the dress. After making sure it was on properly, she then approached her mirror...

"Oh... This... This is..."

The dress wasn't bad, not in the slightest, but it was a little revealing, a bit much for her usual taste. She normally wore tailcoats and suits but with this dress? Her shoulders and back would be almost completely exposed! She would certainly feel chilly at the ball. Here's to hopefully good heating...

She considered her options, but she had already told everyone she was prepared for the night.

"Oh.. this is my only option, huh..."
Furina rolled her eyes, just her luck.

She had a quick look through her wardrobe to see if she had anything to put over her shoulders, to no avail, however.
Was this truly her only option? Another excuse for people to stare at her??

"...Merde..."

Furina looked at the dress in defeat.
Was it truly worth the risk of attention? Furina thought, and sighed. It's what all the other women would wear anyway, nothing too special...

She took off the dress and put back on some normal clothes, she'll get fully ready when she needs to, but for now?

She needed a nice warm bath to ease her worried little mind...

Besides, who doesn't love a good bubble bath?

She quickly sped off and ran a bath for herself, adding lots of bubbles. Finally, a good relaxing alone moment.
Hm.. water...

Once she was done, she got out and threw on a dressing gown. The time was now 1 pm... She had plenty of time to kill.

She spent the afternoon doing various activities. Gazing out of her balcony, annoying Neuvillette, daydreaming... The usual.
Once the clock struck 4, however, she was reminded she needed to go get ready.

Because tonight would be a good one...