Masquerade of The inquisitive...

~Arlecchino's experience,

Arlecchino looked down at the little god who appeared mesmerized at her appearance. She had forgotten that since everyone was wearing costumes and masks, people wouldn't be recognised so easily.
Well, Arlecchino had already known it was Furina just by the familiar blush on her cheeks, and almost usual... drunken demeanour. It was odd how each time they met Furina was intoxicated.

It was only about thirty minutes into the party, and Furina had definitely already got to the alcohol table. Arlecchino noticed that Furina was looking at her rather... Intently, as if inspecting each individual part of her. Here's to hoping the alcohol will keep Furina from recognising her... And by the current looks of things, it seems it will.

Then Arlecchino decided to break the silence,
"Is something wrong, Miss? Your whole face is red..."

Arlecchino asked, also trying to snap Furina out of the apparent daydream that had her eyes sparkling.
Furina nodded, finally regaining her senses, now clearly trying to act normal despite the red face.

"Y-yeah.. I'm.. I'm fine right now.. Totally fine, like, the best fine I've ever been! Yeah... Fine.."

Furina started fanning her face with her gloved hand and tugging at her collar. Arlecchino recognised this as Furina's go-to method to try and stop blushing however it didn't exactly work.

Arlecchino let out a slight snicker. Tonight would be the perfect time to properly figure out her plan to help stop the prophecized crisis, so it was time to see what secrets the adorably drunken archon could spill with just a little bit of chatting and slight flirtation.
So, she took Furina's wrist in one hand, twirling her over as she held her by the waist.
Furina (unsurprisingly) blushed at the advance but smiled as well.

"Ah... How forward, Sir..!" Furina's voice was soft, as she then slightly glanced towards the other area of the hall with hope in her eyes, to where people were starting to dance.
Arlecchino took the hint.

"Care to dance, Ma Chère?" Arlecchino queried with her voice soft and velvety.
Furina nodded excitedly, she had clearly waited for this moment.
Arlecchino smiled, feeling satisfied with her anonymity and Furina's drunken enthusiasm.

Arlecchino held Furina's soft hand in hers, guiding her towards the main part of the hall. The music was lively, and people were dancing and having a great time. It was a very different pace to what Arlecchino was used to, but she honestly started to like it, for... A reason she couldn't quite place.

"I take it you know how to dance, Chère?" Arlecchino asked, hoping the answer would be a yes, of sorts.

Furina laughed,
"Of course, I know how to dance! I'm prepared for each ball, but... I've never found the perfect person to dance with..."

Furina locked her eyes with Arlecchino's, her voice lowering with a tinge of newfound confidence.

"Until now..."

The line took Arlecchino by slight surprise, her face getting a little warm as a blush crept upon her cheeks.

"Hm... I'm flattered, Ma chère. But now?.."

Arlecchino held out her hand once more,

"Dansons, chérie"