The... less than straight aftermath...

...Some awkward time passes...

"A-Ahem, Miss Furina..."

Arlecchino finally broke the silence that had accumulated after the sudden event. She had no idea that her acts of light flirtation could end up like this but felt a little annoyed that it wasn't considered as a possibility in her numerous plans for each possible outcome. Had the Archon really fallen? No, that's... Absurd.
Furina looked like she was considering things, wondering what to say after she had just-

"Oh my God, I kissed you!!"
Furina suddenly proclaimed with unrivalled glee, her eyes sparkling as well whilst practically jumping from drunken excitement.
Arlecchino sighed, it seemed the alcohol had really caught up to her after all this time...

"Miss Furina, this is serious... Was this just a spur-of-the-moment thing? In that case, I would be able to understand, at least some sense... I know you don't truly mean what you... Uhm.. Furina?"

Despite Arlecchino's attempts to figure out what was happening, Furina was just punching the air in an act of childish accomplishment.

"Let's gooo!! I scored my first kiss, and it was pretty good!! God, love is actually kinda fun..."

Arlecchino facepalmed at the Archon's shenanigans once again. Furina remained oblivious to all of her attempts to rationalize the situation, all thanks to her... Enthusiasm.

"Furina... Please, have some decency..."
Arlecchino tried to get Furina back on track, but she was clearly... Gone.
She was soon to realise that Furina was just too caught up in the moment to think straight.

-Scratch that, there's literally nothing straight about this scene...

Luckily the guests were too busy partying and dancing to care for the little embrace the two somehow ended up in, huh? It was nothing that needed any more attention anyway.

Arlecchino sighed, still thinking how they would move on from this moment.
After all, it did seem Furina did actually... Nevermind.
Arlecchino felt herself blush slightly once more.

"...Furina, I think it would be best if we met up again, preferably when we are both preferably not drunk, or at a masque-"
Furina once again cut her off, mid-sentence.
"Are.. are you asking me on a date, Amour??"

The question made Arlecchino's face redden even more. Furina smirked at her successful attempt at bringing her dear stoic Arlecchino to blush just a little harder.

"M-Miss Furina.. You know full well that is not what I was insinuating..."

Furina slightly chuckled,
"Oh.. But that blush, Cappuccino..'

"It's Arlecchino, Furina.."

"...Alright Caramel Macchiato, I accept the proposal of going out with you, and it's totally not a date, like totally."

Arlecchino sighed to herself once more,
"... Meet me at the café tomorrow at 12, or the day after if the hangover is too bad. I don't mind.."

Furina blushed, did Cappuccino really care for her? Her little heart raced just a little faster, now excited that her love might have a sweet side...

"Right.. See you then, uh..."

"... Arlecchino.."

"..Right,"

And with that, Arlecchino took her leave, not wanting any more teasing from the little god.
Furina however, was still living off the adrenaline.
"This masquerade ball was a success! And now??"
She grinned,

"I'm going on a date with Cappuccino!!"
Furina exclaimed, still completely missing the point...