Wake up, sleepyhead!..

The sunlight made its way through the curtains of Furina's personal balcony, reaching her bed and causing the little Archon to start to stir.
Furina sat up, rubbing her eyes as she adjusted to the sudden spotlight from outside...

"Ah... Morning already..? Huh.. what's the time any-"

A sting.
A painful sting pieced through her head like a bullet, one courtesy of the alcohol she must have consumed the previous night.

If anyone in the building was still asleep, they were sure to be woken up as Furina screamed..

"AAHHH!! PAS LE PUTAIN D'ALCOOL!! POURQUOI, POURQUOI POURQUOI!!??"

A simple hangover, Furina's worst living nightmare.
Furina clutched her head, she started to regret drinking last night, the regret always sets in each morning after such indulgence... Wait, what had even happened last night?
Her memory was fuzzy as she tried to recollect what things happened.

"Ugh... I only remember like... A masquerade ball.. Uh.. What was her name.. Some sort of espresso.. a latte, maybe?.. Or maybe just a cappuccino- Huh?.."

Furina noticed some hurriedly scribbled writing on the back of her hand, it was very scruffy, most likely from last night while intoxicated.

It roughly read,

"date today with arlecino. remembr it's not capucino yo dumbass !!"

Furina facepalmed, her drunk self had such a disrespectful attitude sometimes! Not to mention the audacity to drink enough that she must deal with such a hangover...
After some more thinking, she managed to remember some more tidbits of the night.
The dancing, the drinking, the mention of a date and going home but the rest was a blur.

"God, I need to stop having alcohol..."
Furina looked down at herself, noticing she was still in the dress she wore to the masquerade.
Ugh, I'm a mess...
Furina made her way to her wardrobe, finding some more suitable clothes to wear today. Besides, she had the date coming up, so she had to look somewhat presentable.

In the end, she chose the shirt she'd usually wear under her tailcoat; blue with long poet sleeves, as well as the white waistcoat to compliment it.
Furina quickly put on her usual navy cravat necktie and her matching blue waterdrop pendant.
There wasn't a need for the full tailcoat since the day seemed to be a warm one, the sun bright in the sky.
Furina smiled despite her obvious pain, taking her hat off the hat rack, neatening the décor on it and placing it atop her little head, putting it at a slight angle...
But she quickly took it off and put it back, remembering she should probably go to the bathroom to sort herself out. And isn't it disrespectful to wear cool hats inside? Or were people just jealous of her style...
She quickly went to her ensuite, doing her business before going to the sink to wash her hands. As she approached, however, she saw herself in the mirror...
"Dammit, I didn't wash my face last night!? Ugh.. I need to stop doing parties.."
Furina went to wipe her face with a damp towel but noticed something a little... Well, odd...

Some small patches of dark red colouring across her lips, it certainly wasn't one of her usual colours...
"What the... Where did this come from- Oh... Oh my God..."

It only took her a few seconds to realise and put together what had happened despite the headache...
Furina's entire face went from the usual pale to practically tomato red in an instant.

"Oh... There's no way I actually kissed her... Was I really that drunk?? I should probably ask Arlecchino about last night and what's even happening with us... Ugh, I'm so hopeless.."

Furina spent a few more minutes in the bathroom. Splashing her face with water, cleaning last night's makeup off, scrubbing the pen off of her hand and neatening up her hair. She soon left and returned to her wardrobe, putting her hat on at an angle and looking back at herself in the mirror.

She posed and smiled,
"Hehe... I look great today..."

Furina had managed to push any usual thoughts of doubt and despair away once more, she was starting to get good at it as of late.
Although, the hangover bit back, her head continued to throb with pain as she went towards the door. Then, she made her way through the rest of the Palais, stumbling and trying not to trip.

Furina opened the door and stepped outside, gazing up at the day's offer of a clear, beautiful sky...

But just one glimpse of the brightness above made her yelp, and dart back inside to go get sunglasses...