Gay Panic at the Disco, pt-1

~Furina's POV,

As soon as it was offered, I took his hand in an instant.
What else was a girl to do in such a wonderful scenario? I could barely contain my excitement as we dashed through the crowd, ending up right at the main area of the ballroom. After years of pointless parties and meaningless masquerades, had i perhaps found a person to enjoy my time with?

But as if I could actually maintain any sense of focus with how much alcohol I've drunk, heheh...

"Ooh, Sir, have you tried some of the appetizers? They are to die for! Let's have some before we dance the night away, ok?"

I led him towards the table, luckily there were yummy treats left and not too many people around to care. I took some of the chocolates, savouring the flavour of each.. well, tried to savour, considering how many I ate in such a short time...
"Ooh, some of the cocktails are left! Don't mind if I do, hehe."
I said, mainly to myself, as
I quickly took a glass, sipping it politely then drinking the rest in one swig. To heck with the formalities, I'd be dancing with the perfect person in due time!

"You seem to be enjoying yourself, Ma chère,"
He spoke while pouring himself a small glass of... something. My mind's too... drinky, to be bothered to actually read it.
But who cares? He's bound to have good taste in alcohol, I'm sure.

"Anyways... Let's go dance!"
I grabbed his wrist and directed him to the stage.
Already couples were starting to pair up to dance, how adorable.
And for once, I'd be here, dancing a romantic dance with a beautiful partner! I looked into his eyes, although something still seemed oddly familiar about that gaze...
Before I could even question that thought or which type of dance we'd be doing, I felt his smooth hands hold onto mine, and twirl me back along the stage towards him. My smaller body pressed against his own, a warm hand on my back and the other holding my own in a sweet embrace.
Gods, was my divine heart stolen.
For once, I could forget about being an Archon, who would recognise me here in this crowd? After a few drinks, it's not like they'll realise it's me. Heck, I can barely recognise a single face in here!

I look back up at his handsome masked face.
I no longer have to act the part I've been signed up to play, I don't have to be confined by the godly rules for once!
I am free to do as I please!
And now??..

"...Dansons, Cher Monsieur.."