The Walk homeward...

~The Present

"..Call me, Arlecchino..."

...Arlecchino...

Where on Teyvat has Furina heard that name before?

It's on the tip of her tongue but choked to the back of her throat...
But whatever the case, the woman had her small body in her grasp, and that strangely made Furina feel a little fuzzy inside... But that's probably just the alcohol..
Furina tried to look annoyed, but couldn't put up a fight.

"Where are you-hic taking me?? isn't this kidnapping? No... archon-napping?.. Why are you Archon-napping me!??"

Furina whines, Arlecchino not even batting an eyelid at the childish sounds of the annoying god as she continues to walk at a quick pace.
Furina then takes a moment to notice how Arlecchino is holding her.. Bridal-Style? huh, odd choice... Furina thinks for a moment.

"W-Wait.. This hold... Ma'am, are you supposed to be like, a Knight in 'shining armor'? You've got the handsome part down, albeit a little more on the.. murdery side... but honestly, that look is pretty..-"

Furina tugs at her collar, using
her free hand to fan her red face.

"-..hot.."

Arlecchino takes a moment to process everything Furina said..
The God of her homeland flirting with her whilst drunk, she never thought this would ever happen..
Well, It would be a fun story to tell Lynette the next time they make tea.
"...Miss Furina.. I will have you know I'm not kidnapping you, I'm just taking you back to the Palais Mermonia safely because you wouldn't be able to make it there in this state alone..."
Arlecchino was telling the truth, minus the fact she really just wanted her gnosis, but even if she didn't have it, it still wouldn't be alright to just leave a God in the street while completely intoxicated and defenceless. And even if it's just for a few minutes, Arlecchino has already learnt a lot about her... She has grown a bit of a soft spot for this childish little God..

"..Also, being drunk isn't an excuse to throw flirts around at whoever you deem 'hot', Miss Furina.." Arlecchino sighed.

Furina grumbles in response.

"I'll do what I want..."