The Knave's preparation...

"Miss Eloffe was it?.."

Arlecchino paced back and forth in front of the anxious, shivering woman, her eyes glaring with a chilling focus, a soft breeze coursing through her hair.

"I heard your boss has worked with my dear children, Lyney and Lynette, to make some of their performance clothing, right?"

The woman nodded in response, obviously a little frightened that she'd suddenly been confronted by a harbinger...

"Y-yes..? Do you need to pre-order another set-"

Arlecchino moved forward and grabbed Eloffe's chin, pulling her close with a menacing smile.

"I need a suit tailored.
One worthy of a
God's masquerade..."

Arlecchino's voice was sharp and cold like a blade of a knife right up against the poor girl's throat. Eloffe looked up with fear.

"A-ah! Yes.. yes I can help..! P-please... Please don't hurt me!"

Eloffe's breath came out in small stammered bursts as she begged. Arlecchino was so close that she could see the fear in Eloffe's eyes.
She laughed.

Arlecchino's laughter died down, then she smirked and let go of Eloffe's chin, causing her to stumble back against the door of the boutique. Arlecchino smiled

"Good, I hope you aren't that busy as of now because I need this ready by as soon as I can.."

Eloffe nodded frantically.
"Y-yes! Please, c-come in... We'll take measurements and specifications once we're in..."
Eloffe darted to the door, opening and holding it for Arlecchino to walk through.
Arlecchino's gaze softened.
"Hm... Such manners for a young lady... I see why this shop is so popular, dear."
Arlecchino gave her a friendly smile, but Eloffe knew that it was a cover-up for her cold demeanour. Once the two were inside, Eloffe shut the door.

[Short part cuz my motivation has decided to not exist :( ]