The Knave's Stroll...

After leaving Furina back at the Palais Mermonia, Arlecchino left pretty much in an instant. Although, once she reached the main part of the court, she slowed down a little as she made her way to the Hotel Bouffes d'ete. It's been a few hours, she hopes the children aren't worried...

Arlecchino takes her time as she looks around the wonderful architecture of Fontaine... Even the small shops and houses were all neatly contructed to look great... It's differrent from Snezhnaya in every way, thats for sure.

During her stroll, she thinks back to the previous events that occured... Was that actually real? Carrying a drunken archon back to her residence... Well, at least she kept her cool, Almost.
The feeling of having the little archon in her arms was weirdly warm. Very interesting...
She's so little, sweet and soft.. Theres a weird feeling that makes Arlecchino want to meet her again, shes such an interesting and different... 'God'..

She could just get one of her agents to book a meeting, her status as harbinger would surely give her easy access. She smiled to herself, sighing contentedly with the plan
"hm.."
But, she also remembered how sad Furina looked when she left.. Perhaps the alcohol really does make people feel all of sorts, Arlecchino would never drink enough to get drunk, keeping her consumption reasonable even if she already has a high tolerance.

But the idea of Furina having a drunken crush on her was oddly humerous, especially considering how clueless Furina was to her actual identity.
It's not often that Arlecchino smiles without obvious reason, but this brought her amusement.

But the idea of Furina having a crush, also added to her suspicions, Is it really possible for a God to experience those feelings? As far as anyones aware, love is a human thing. God's weren't exactly made to feel it, the things they feel tend correspond to their duties, not typically including the ability to feel love that is more than just for their people. There's no time for romance in the divinty, right? But the way Furina blushed.. Not to mention the hopeless flirting.

Is she more human than God? If God at all.. Besides, she didn't even have the gnosis.

What even is Furina...?

".. Perhaps just adorable.."
Arlecchino answered her own joking thoughts with a slight chuckle,

But she wasn't exactly lying, either..