Masquerade Of The Love-Struck...

~Furina's experience,

Furina gazed up, mesmerized by the person who had offered her a helping hand. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or if the stranger was truly as breathtakingly beautiful as she thought. After all, alcohol had been having a big effect on her life in the past few days.
The stranger's complexion was flawless, and their silvery hair flowed around their face in an alluring mess.
Furina was smitten, completely and hopelessly so. She felt her heart race in her chest and couldn't help but gaze at the stranger's face, no matter how hard she tried to look away.

"Is something wrong, Miss? You're whole face is red..."

The stranger asked, breaking the silence with curiosity.
Furina snapped out of her daydream and nodded, still unable to tear her eyes away from the gorgeous stranger. She tried to look away but found herself drawn back to their face, captivated by their beauty.

"Y-yeah.. I'm.. I'm fine right now.. Totally fine, like, the best fine I've ever been! Yeah... Fine.."

Furina desperately tried to sound normal, but her attempt was unsuccessful. She fanned her face with her hand, tugging at her collar in an attempt to stop the blush assault on her cheeks. Her usual method of cooling down could barely stop the fluster.

The masked stranger snickered, taking Furina's wrist in one hand and twirling her over, taking the little god's waist in the other. Furina was stunned but loved the attention. She smiled through the blush.
"Ah.. How forward, Sir..!"
Furina glanced, only for a slight moment towards the main area of the hall, a hopeful look in her eyes. The masked person noticed this and took the hint.

"Care to dance, Ma Chère?" They questioned with their voice soft, and velvety.

Furina nodded excitedly, she had awaited this moment for a while.
They smiled, and Furina did the same in return.

The person took Furina's hand, it was soft. Furina looked down, noticing that there was something a little different... Were those gloves, or just her regular hand colour? It was oddly... Familiar, but she couldn't quite figure it out as her mind was still fuzzy from the alcohol.
The two made their way to the main part of the hall. The music was playing, it was a lively party as all the guests started to dance. Furina's heart sped up at the idea of dancing with this person, even more so as she knew it would happen in just a minute.

"I take it you know how to dance, Chère?" they then queried.

Furina laughed in response,
"Of course, I know how to dance! I'm prepared for each ball, but... I've never found the perfect person to dance with...

Furina locked her eyes with the person, trying to seem a little more conducted and confident than how she acted beforehand in an attempt to impress.

"...until now,"

Furina's line must have taken the person by slight surprise, their face slightly tinting to a sweet shade of red that she found adorable. Furina smirked with a sense of accomplishment.
They laughed, smiled and spoke up in turn,

"Hm... I'm flattered, Ma chère. But now?.."
They held out their hand once more,

"Dansons, chérie."