part three

Beak: You know it was actually a good idea to come here (Beak said enjoying the view)

Tae: 'Because it was my idea (Tae said sassily)

Beak: ' Well,  Not to offend you, but we are going to get in big trouble if we get caught

Tae:  heyoo  don't think  negative lets just enjoy

Beak:  Hmm Ok Mr. Park 😐
.
.
.
.

Tae: HY  Beakshii did you see my phone ? ( Tae asked while checking his pockets but couldn't find his phone)

Beak: Maybe you forget it in room (He suggested eating her ice cream)

TAE:  No I am two hundred percent sure that I had placed It in my pocket before leaving hotel
(He said panicking)

Beak: Then I think you left it in that stall where we were having coffee but that still would have been closed till now (he said not actually paying much attention)

Tae: Dear pig can you pay attention to me rather than your stupid ice cream, We can get in a big trouble  you know that

Beak: Don't be envy of my ice cream (he rolled her eyes and quickly finished eating) now how is it even my mistake that you are this much clumsy, you always forget everything thanks to god you didn't forget me till now ( said dramatically)

Tae: Yah hold on your acting for a while and tell me what I am supposed to do now ?( he asked a lill panicking )

Beak: Lets run to the stoll and find your phone then because we font have any other option now (he said and hold Tae's hand and start running toward the area where they think they can find their phone)

While running, they accidentally collide with a person causing both of them and the person to fall on the footpath

Beak:  We _e are really sorry we were just in hurry sir (beak said while standing up and helping Tae to get up)

Tae:  Oww my hand ( Tae winced in pain as his hand badly got injured)

??: Are you ok ? (The person asked while getting up)

Beak: Sorry sir we were in rush and didn't say you coming , we really apologize for our mistake (beak again said and divert her gaze to Tae whose hand was bleeding now)

??: No its alright , I was also not looking ( he then sat beside take and looked at his hand ) its pretty bad , wait a minute ( the man said and pull out his  hanky  out of his  pocket and whip the blood with it carefully )

Tae: You don't have to do it mister its alright (Tae said trying to hold his hand out of pain)

??:  Ahh take it as apologize because it was my mistake too ( he said and tie the hanky around his injured area then help Tae to stand up)

Tae: Thank you so much mister but we are in hurry (  Tae said and again start running along with Mia but then he stop and came back to that person and said)

Tae: I will return you your hanky next time (he said and run away while the man laugh at his childness although he couldn't see Tae's  face  because he was wearing mask but he really admire Tae)
.
.
.

Tae: Damn it, this stoll is close (Tae said out loud while panting)

Beak:  We are late (  said catching heis breath)

Tae: Not my mistake (Tae said sitting on a bench and beak followed him)

Beak: Now ?

Tae:  What now ? I even didn't have any password on my phone what if it goes in wrong hands ?

Beak: You.  Are. Kidding. Me right ? You didn't have any password on it, How can be you so irresponsible (he said hitting his own head with her palms)

Tae: Its not like I knew that I was going to lose it (Tae said defending himself)

beak: yeah you don't always call troubled at yourself and also drag me with you ( said fake crying)

Tae: Ok now stop this drama and let's go

Beak: Where ? Hotel ? (he asked)

Tae: No now when we are already here then lets enjoy (he said leading him)

Beak: I can't believe that You are my best friend, seriously we are in big trouble, and you are still thinking about roaming around

Tae:  Just chill dumboo , I have feelings that nothing will bad happen (he said, and they continue walking)

700+ words