forty two

Hobi: nice encounter I see ( said laughing ) That was highly expected from Yoongles ! You wont dare to slap me and tae in front of him if you want to live ( said wiggling at jin who was giving him glares ) We both are more important for Yoongless ehhh ( said excitedly )

Kook: ( shocked ) You mean- He is Kim Yoongi !!

Tae: Why are you being this shock kookie ,I thought you would have known !( done face ) Did you just take the slap for nothing 😐you are getting old

Kook: Shut up 😑 ..How would i have known that he was your that  Yoonie hyung ,Gosh he was ready to kill me ,And, you mattered more to me that time ,I wasn't thinking of angthing else ...

Jin: Aigooo You guys are looking like the best example of tom and Jerry ( said sarcastically ) Why don't you guys audition for next generation tom and Jerry !!

Kook: I am not saying anything now ( huffed annoyingly as he concentrated on his food ignoring the others laughing )

Tae: Hyung you are so funny hahah  ( said laughing while hitting hobi as he proceeded to laugh more )

Jin: I know 😌 I can be a best comedian

Tae: ( laughing more hardly ) No  c-comedian but joker maybe ( giggling hardly while keep hitting hobi )

Hobi: ( held tae's hands ) Yousuf!!! Is it compulsory to hit me each time you laugh !! ( done face )

Tae:( again smacking his shoulder ) See your brother is turning red now ( said laughing )

Hobi: And take it as a warning because you just hurted hyung's ego 😐 and by seeing hyung's first approach I can see  you will get me beaten up too

Tae:( immediately stopped all his actions while blinking innocently once he Noticed Jin) I said nothing Jinnie hyung ,You are a best comedian 🙂 put that fork back peasee 🥺You are not killing me for this silly reason I know ( said showing his best puppy eyes )

Jin: Next time I will be taking out your these puppy eye balls if you dare to laugh at me 😌( tae gulped and nodded )

Kook:;( whined for attention ) Make up to me too ! I am mad here

Hobi: Aii Jungkookie wants attention too ( said teasing ) ..wait...( looking closely at his face ) I had this thing always when I saw you ,Aren't you looking a lot like ..Jin hyung

Tae: Noo!!✋Jinnie hyung is more  handsome ,( said with a serious face )

Jin: I know right ( wiping his imaginary tears ) You are the best in the world !! ( gave a flying kiss to tae )

Hobi: 😐 I was serious ! Just ignore his bunny teeths and tell don't he look like you and yoongi hyungs mixture

Tae: Okie means he was ....really adopted 🙁 ( kook gave him a done yet bored look ) Kookie kook !!( shaking his arm for attention )

Kook: Yeahh yeahhhh ? ( but chuckled seeing the confused look on tae's face ) You are assuming stupid again ?!!

Tae: Will you........ leave me.if you are really adopted and you find your real family 😕

Kook: ( taken back suddenly ,this is what he would have liked to ask to tae actually ) No !! Never !! Why would I !! I love you and hyung the most ,I wouldn't matter if I am adopted or so which I m not tho 😐

Tae: Okay You passed the test ( said giggling ) But you are really adopted ..Appa brought you from other country ( said smirking )

Kook: Whatever ....What about you ?( asked looking on his plate )

Tae: What about me ? ( curiously asked )

Hobi: He meant would you leave him if you find out that you are adopted 😎