twenty five

Man: Now I will tell You who I am ! ( said angrily as he motioned all the men to attack yoongi who wasn't even bothered by this and glanced at Kook who was looking at him with a mixed emotion of worry and excitement )

Yoongi : excited , aren't you boy ?( asked to kook with a slight smirk plastered on his lips and kook just rolled his eyes making yoongi internally chuckled at him and then diverting his attention to a stupid looking group of people who were looking at him like angrily and as the first man came forward to attack Yoongi abruptly held the alcohol bottle and broke it on the men's head in a blink making him lay screaming on the ground )

Kook: Owaaa ( said amusingly as he rested his back on the counter ,putting his hands in his pant pockets and enjoying the fight making yoongi little groan )

Yoongi : ( as the first man was on ground other's anger reached to their peak and they all hovered toward yoongi angrily ,while seeing this yoongi held the chair in air and blow it on the man's head sending him directly with the first man on the ground , then kicked the third man in stomach hardly as he held his hockey stick and start hitting everyone who has came to him and in less than two minutes the whole club was scattered ,everything broken including some people's bones and attitude )

Kook: ( clapped loudly while shaking his head a little in proud ) That was superbbb !

Yoongi: I know ( he winked as he proceeded to the ' Man ' who has caused all this and held him from coller and give him a tight slap across his face and asked ) You was gonna show me something ? ( asked coldly with a glare )

Man: ( breathing heavily as his nose ,lips and forehead was bleeding badly ) I ( breath ) Will s_sue you ( said with burning eyes as he coughed a few blood )

Yoongi: Oo ( doubled his eye size ) I am excited about that ( smiled innocently as he threw the man across the huge glass table ) Sue me if you get recover soon ( rolled his eyes a little as he dusted his shirt then looked at kook who was looking at him with slightly open mouth making Yoongi proud of himself more )

Kook: That was the bestest thriller I have ever witnessed in my life ( smiled but gasped as He saw blood dripping from Yoongi's head which also make yoongi noticed too ,that he has got a head injury and that's the cause of his throbbing headache )

Yoongi: Being good at fighting doesn't make you super Hero who won't get hurt back ( said as he wiped a few blood from his head and sat back at his seat ,hissing a little due to pain that was seeming to increase )

Kook:( shook his head slightly as he approached yoongi ) That wasn't savage at all ( rolled his eyes aa yoongi glare him ) It looks like painful ,no ?

Yoongi: Let me blow your head and then I will ask too if its painful or not ( sending infinite glares to kook as he felt a little drowsy )

Kook: I can see the injury effecting your not so cool but cold personality ,anyways come on I will treat your head

Yoongi: Are you a doctor ?( asked rolling his eyes and just as he did he felt his head spinning )

Kook: Yes ! ( seeing yoongi's unsteady figure he held him from back giving him support as make him stood up ) Lets not bicker now because you look like you are gonna pass out grandpaa ( said annoyed ) and I wouldn't be able to pick you ,nor I want to leave you here where you can be murdered anytime soon ,so lets head out

Yoongi : I hate it so much that I have to agree with you ( he growled irritatedly as let kook help him to walk )

Kook:( chuckled ) I know ( just as they were near the exit door a man with a metal rod came running toward them from behind and was about to hit when kook immediately turn around and held the rod in mid air in his left hand as other still supporting a bewildered yoongi ,he snatched the rod and kicked the man twice then hitted him with the rod ) Such a freaky stunt you bulled idiot ( said as man fell on ground lifelessy *not died * and they again walkwd toward the door )