twenty nine

Kook: Oh my god ,how dramatic you are old man ! ( said scoffing as he looked at jin with judging look who was glaring at him )

Jin:You know you shouldn't have said it ( said seriously as he picked up a jug from the table ) Now. you. are .gone.!! ( saying he hovered toward Kook who made a quick dash toward the door of caffee ,with an over angry Jin chasing behind him while himself followed by a panicked Namjoon )

Joon: Hyung stop ,Let him go !( said running behind the two living tom and jerry )

Jin:( get a hold on kook's hair from behind and jerked him back ) Now where will you go ?( raised his eyebrows shoiting infinite glares )

Kook: ( struggling to get out of grip ),Yeahhh You mad oldiee do you wanttt me to make balddd-- Ahhh

Jin:( smacked his head with the other hand ) Say that again ! ( asked with threatning tone )

Kook: Old man- Ahh( again got a smack ) hyungie ( he somehow managed to get out Jin's hold and immediately hide behind bewildered Namjoon)

Jin: Nothing can save you !! Not even you namjoonaah ,TAKE A SIDE LET ME TEACH HIM MANNERS ! ( Said as he tried to get a hold on jungkook again )

Joon: Hyung!! No ! ! ( trying to protect kook behind his arms )

Jin: What No !( glare him ) He just call me grandpa than saying sorry he again call me oldiee And you want me to let this unmannered kif go like this !! ....It just look Like you also want to get a hit !!

Joon: N..No I don't_

Jin: Then move out of my way !!

kook:( looked at joon with pleading eyes ) Please no ! I am too young to die ,I am still not married and I have a kid to take care at home 🥺

Joon: Umm kid ? But you said-

Jin: Shut up both of you idiotss !( and finally he dragged jungkook out ,infront of himself ) Now I Dare.You to Repeat .What.You Said .earlier!!

Kook:(gulped looking at the jin ) F_first promise y_you wont hit me ( Jin raised his hand for smacking ) No I mean sorry I didnt said anything ,I even dont know speaking I haven't learnt it yet ( said panicking as he closed his eyes tightly for upcoming hit which never came )

??: Whats happening here ! ( asked looking at the scene infront of him with wide eyes )

Kook:( opened his eyes when he didn't felt any hit and looked at the person ) Oh my god ! ( sighed in relief ) Hobi hyungg ! Save me !

Hobi :( looked at kook than at Jin who was glaring at both of them )What are you doing with him hyung ( asked as he helped kook to get up who immediately hide behind him )

Jin: teaching him how to cook ! ( sarcastically said )

Hobi: Here ? Is th- aww ( got a hit from jin who was looking at him with so done face ) What now ?

Jin: You will remain dumb even if you became a grandpa !! ( said again hitting him while joon sighed as now jin's target was replaced)

Hobi: aw( rubbing his head ) But You know hyung You gonna be a grandpa before even me--umm mm

Kook:( covered hobi's mouth with wide eyes ) No ! You didn't mean to say it hobi hyung ,Not to him atleast !!! ( turned to look at jin ) He didn't said grandpa to you !!! believe me !!!( he was literlly panicking while Jin gave him a not so interesting look )

Jin: I know ! Let go of his mouth young man ! he seems like dying

Kook:( looked at hobi who was flattering like a fish , he took his hand back ) I am-