Forty four

.
.
Hobi: ( sighed and looked at Kook with a killing look ) No ...... He wont be coming back now ..He said he  doesn't like being here anymore..( Just the moment he said ,they could hear the sudden sniffles from Tae who was all silent from the moment Yoongi had left but hearing this information he couldn't stop but to tear up ,what does it mean That  His Yoonie Hyung doesn't like it here anymore ,He just left like this ! Without talking to him for once ,without even saying a mere bye to him )

Kook: Baby ?( called out his name worriedly when he heard quite hiccups  ,he just forgot that how much tae is attached to Yoongi , He shouldn't have asked This in front of Tae )

Hobi: ( send a quick glare to Jungkook before sliding beside tae and hugging him in his arms gently ) Yeahh don't cry baby ...He will come to see you once he is ok ,He is Just a bit worn out these days that's why he was moody (He said in a assuring way just to calm down the younger while he himself was not sure of his words  but tae only cried silently without uttering a single word ) Aww Do You want me to get beaten up From your Yoonie hyung ! I am telling You he will kill me if he gets to know that you cried in my presence .( tae only cried more hearing about Yoongi )

Kook: ( sighed seeing no signs of tae stopping with his crying , seeing tae crying like this he definitely know that he is badly hurt that he isn't saying anything not even complaining  but just letting his tears down ..This is one thing he always does when he is badly hurt ,not sharing his pain and just crying silently and this is hurting kook badly  ) Tae .. Baby ..Its okay no need to cry for such a silly thing ( said in a relaxing voice while giving a little pats on Tae's back as he wiped his cheeks and eyes and let the boy cry his plight for some minutes )

Meanwhile with Yoongi ;

Yoongi : ( reading tae's messages of this morning with teary eyes that he also dont know why he is feeling so guilty and sad )

Tae:" Yoonie hyunggggggggggggg !! this is pureee cheating you knowwwww ! You are leaving for Paris tomorrow and you even didn't tell me ,I know I am no important to you anymore buttt yaaaaahhh Hyunggiee I don't care ..Just reply backkkk " ( the way a chuckle leave his mouth without even realization by just assuming the whiny face of the  younger while typing this  only make his eyes more teary )

Tae : " Hyungggiee  I am saaaaadddd ,soooo saadddd now !!! Are you ignoringggg meee ! Am I annoyinggg youuu ! But I am doing nothinggg only missinggg youuu "

Tae:" Alrighttt Don't Talk to me I wont talk eitherr "

Tae : ( just a minute later ) " Yaaah But Hobi hyungg said you are going for a week ! How will You survive without meh ? I am telling you ! You will miss me and tthat timee I wont talk to yohh " ( and then no message came from the other side ,Yoongi was sure that tae was being mad ,He could tell that Tae would have grumpily complain to him only if He wasn't being rude a while ago , Even he don't want to think about the supposed to be hated boy by him ,he cant help but to wonder how tae flinch when he used the tone he never has used with tae ,he must be scared or maybe shocked by sudden change of His hyung ,The kid even dont know what is going on ,byt maybe Jungkook Know by the way he said that thing to him ,the boy is really mature and protective ,just like yoongi himself ,he chuckled thinking of the little threat of Kook with that face ,in Yoongi's eyes he only looked cute yet cool ,this is the thing which has always attract him to the youngest ,he is so like him ,Yoongi is sure he is gonna have a bad encounter with kook next time , )

Yoongi : ( sighed before messaging Hobi finally even tho he was trying best to hold himself back ) " Hoba is he ok ? Are You with him ? He is not crying right ? " (he messaged just before the plane was going to take off and then switched off his phone , how much he wants to ignore those teary eyes he couldn't ,he still wont accept that he would always care for the boy ,his mind maybe drag him to hate him but his heart knows how much he is soft for his baby that it hurts him more than anyone behaving this way to them )
.