forty three

Yoongi: Dont Talk to me Like That !!ever !!! I wont be holding myself back if you dare to use this tone on me !! Especially for them !! ( growled angrily ) And You dont need to know What I will do and what I will not !! With whom i need to talk and whom i will be ignoring!! I am older than you respect me or i have my ways to get respect out of you

Joon: ( Losing his temper too ) What does older mean to you that you can do anything to anyone !! Hyung I am being respectful here ! You are being irrational here !

Jin: Will Both of You Just stop with these fights for once !!

Yoongi: I am not fighting anyone here ! he is being rebellious to us !! He was always being !! Can'tt you just see how he is talking to me for those people !( said eyeing Namjoon who scoffed )

Joon: I am not a rebel or whatever !! You are being silly and e-

Jin: ( sighed ) CAN YOU BOTH LEAVE THIS SHIT FOR A WHILE AND TALK CALMLY !! FOR ONCE !! ATLEAST EXPLAIN US WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING FORR !! ( said angrily making bith of boys to shut up immediately )Good !! Now say what the actual problem is here !! and what the hell you was talking about Parks !! Are you in your right mind Yoongi ! This is too much now !

Yoongi: Why you always point out things at me Hyung !! Whatever I do is wrong for you all ( said with a bit teary eyes but still held the sane tough look ,he wasn't getting upset ,hell no ,he is used to being misunderstood always ,But he felt betrayed by his own brother ,Namjoon knew he was meeting with tae all those days and he still kept the truth of tae to him ,even knowing so well that he would end up broken once he got to know )

Yoongi: Yeah this is too much for me too now ( abruptly looked at Namjoon with his glossy eyes who were holding a lot of emotions ) Why You did that to me !! ( asked with such a broken voice that Namjoon just forget that he was angry ,realization hit him what yoongi was talking about meanwhile Jin was confused was an exception he was feeling so wrong seeing all the mess ,talking about hobi ,he was crying from the moment he last spoked when he asked about parks ,this was really something unexpected and heavy for him to digest and on top of this all his brothers are fighting and he can't seem to do anything )

Joon: I did what ! ( asked sighing cause he know well )

Yoongi: You always knew that Tae was also belonged to Parks ,You was seeing how much I was getting closed to him still you choosed to hide this all ,You have left me In a mess now !! HOW THE FCK I AM SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS NOW ! I DO ADORE HIM AND JIMIN A LOT ,BUT I DON'T WANT TO EVEN SEE THEM ! MY HEART IS NOT ALLOWING NE TO EXCEPT THEM !! CAUSE OF YOU !! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU !! I HURTED JIMIN CAUSE OF YOU !! I AM HURTING TAE CAUSE OF YOU !! ( said angrily as he didn't let his tears to make himself weak )

Joon:( sighed ) What Did you want me to do then ,Tell you that Hyung dont get close to The boy because you Are supposed to hate him ,when I can clearlyy see he was helping you to break your shell ,You was finally smiling and being yourself cause of him ,how could i have ruin that ..I didn't hide that cause of them but for you ! If I have to do something for them than I would have kept them away from you all their life ,because I always knew you would hurt them which you are doing !! Its not Fcking my mistake or their fault that you are in mess ,Stop always blaming others and try to learn accepting your flaws .. Why The hell You have to hate them on first place !! Any athetic reason for that !! No ! The man Died Whose hatred are you taking off on these kidss ,So please stop with this non sense !!I was hell so angry On you for making Jimin cry ! You know That boy has never cried this much in his whole life...( sighed heavily while clenching his fists ) ..

Joon: ,You are not the Only one who is hurting here but you are making other people suffer with you who have no idea of why they are getting this treatment from you !! ......I am telling you ! You will regret your actions soon ..U still have time to fix things ...Please hyung don't do this all when you yourself dont want this-