forty

Insecurity ,that was what Kook felt seeing tae bieng all happy and smily with Kims ,he couldn't hold himself then to held tae's hand being him protective ,and slightly  pulling  him toward himself .

Tae: Yeahhhhh ( whined hitting kook's hand causing his grip to lose  )

Jungkook wasn't looking at tae but at Namjoon ,who immediately understood the younger's condition ,the look on his face and his actions made Namjoon chuckled .He looked at Jungkook with an assuring smile ,trying to ease the younger's worry who sighed heavily once he noticed his actions .There isn't anything to worry other Kims don't know nothing ,even the existance of tae ,and Namjoon promised to keep them all safe and happy , he don't have to worry about anything .Just this thought come and he let go of tae's hand and gave a faint smile to joon .

A few minutes later ;

Tae:( hugging hobi's neck with a pout who was looking at nowhere but all serious ) Hyunggg?( whined )

Hobi: ( not looking at tae ) Don't bother me , Go why are you here now 😒didnt you said you don't need me ,don't need my love now what are you seeking for

Tae: ( snuggled in his neck ) Waeeee you also did call me annoying brat and I didn't say anything  to You ( whined )

Hobi: Lier!  ( rolled his eyes playfully while holding his chuckle ) I ain't forgiving u this easily you know ,You have to earn my forgiveness

Jin: And you will earn my slap If you don't stop your act ( glaring at hobi from the other end of couch )

Hobi: ( scoffed ) Just throw me already you guyss  Only Yoongles love me

Tae: No I do too ( said with puppy eyes )

Hobi: More than you do To yoongi ?( arched his brows )

Tae:( shook his head ) No not more than Yoonie hyung ,He don't scold me like you ,he don't call me annoying like you ,he love me more than you than why do I should Love you than Yoonie hyung ( pouted at end )

Hobi: Because you want me to give u attention now ( smirked ) Isn't it taetae ?

Tae:( disbelief look ) You areee sooo badd hyungg ,This is completely blackmailingggg you know I will tell yoonie hyyngg ☹️

Hobi: Go for it ,I don't care ( said dramatically while pushing tae's arms off his neck ) Now leave me

Tae:  Okayyyyy I love you moreee than Yooniieee hyunggg 😖 now happy !!!!( yelled a little )

Hobi: Thats like a good boy ( hugged tae back ) Awww my annoyinggg lill brattt Hyung also love you moree that Yoongless ( said giving a tight hug and irritating kisses to younger who again seem like getting out of breath from this torture )

Jin: ( getting up ) Hobii I am giving you five seconds to leave him alone before I beat your stupid ass !!

Hobi:( paid a little attention back to jin) Five seconds ended ten seconds ago hyung ( teasing ) You are so slow

Jin: Thatss it ! ( glared annoyingly ) Get the helll away from him now ! ( warned before he pulled tae out of his arms and gave few tight smacks on his head ) You Psycho human being .

Meanwhile with Namjoon and Kook:

Kook: Why did we come here hyung ? They must be doubting

Joon: They won't be ,I told Jin hyung I have some personal work with you and moreover the other two are so much in fight they wont even notice ( chuckled ) Lets talk it out ( said as soon as they reached Jungkook's room )

Kook: ( looked at Namjoon being confused ) Talk out what ? ..About all the-

Joon: No about what are you thinking ? Why have you been locked yourself in your room  for days ,why would you still feel insecure about Taehyung When Jimin has explained everything to you ( sighed ) Talk to me whatever it is ( said softly as he saw the younger going back in his own thoughts )