thirty nine ?

Kim Mention;

Hobi: Jin hyunggggg ( shouting) Plzzzzz come already now ! You said after one hourrr Its been one hour Four minutes and ( looked at his phone ) Fifty secondssss ! Are you again planning to ditch meee ! ( stomped his foot ) Look this is cheatinggg You can't back awayyy !

Joon:( looking at hobi sighing who was stomping his foot like a kid ) You do know You are gonna get a slap as soon as hyung come ?! ( crossed his arms being done ) Wait here for hyung like a human not like a monkey !

Hobi: ( glaring ) Buttttt Why do hyung always take internity  to get readyy !

Jin: Because I am your hyung! and I am world wide Handsome ( said coming down and first thing he did was to gave a slap on hobi's cheek ) Now you got your dose ?( hobi gave a node holding his cheek)  So tell me why the hell was you whining like a brat !

Hobi: Its been one hour Six minutes and ten second !!! You said we will leave after one hour !! You lied ( crossed his arms complaining )

Jin: I sometimes assume It would have been a good choice to let Yoongi throw you in dumbster when you first time make us do all those silly things ,I evem dont wanna think about ,Just to make you stop crying !! I made a mistake ( shook his head showing regret )

Joon: ( chuckled seeing the almost crying look at hobi's face ) Of course hyung didn't mean it hoba! ( swing his arm across hobi's shoulder ) But if you don't want to be homeless lets stop testing hyung's patience .You know its dangerous for health to mess with Jin hyung ( whispered last sentence in his ear getting Jin's suspicious look )

Hobi: good point ( whispered back )

Jin: Done with your ghost talking ( glared ) Lets go already before I change my mode  .

Hobi:  ( wide his eyes and run toward car in full speed ) Nooo! Letsss go Joon before hyunge cancellllll  ( yelled making jin roll his eyes bht neverthless following him to car )

With Taekook;

Here both were having an intense battle of who will get the remote . Both staring or more like glaring at each other before they make a run toward the table  where remote was .But as Kook has hurted  his leg before so Tae was fast enough to get the remote and run across the other side Jumping from the couch while he showed his tongue out to kook teasing him .

Kook: ( glaring ) Thatss cheatingg ! You pushedd me!

Tae: Aain !! ( offended pout ) I do not ! Don't put False accusations on me mister monkey ! Its just you are being too little to run against me ( proud look ) grow up ,make muscles then think about competing me ( said with a smirk )

Kook: So daring huh ! ( raised his brow as he abruptly ran toward tae who ,however in a blink of eye ,after screaming loudly ,was in the other corner of the living room with his hands on his chest ) Look like someone is scared of this little boy! ( said chuckling )

Tae: ( recovering from the trauma of being attacked ) ( glared ) I will make a call to hyunggg I am telling you !

Kook: Whatever !( roll his eyes ) Give me remote I won't do anything

Tae: No !! I won it already ! We make a deal who will get the remote will be watching TV ! This is fair cheatingg Kookieee ( whinning )

Kook: Alright ,But who will get the front couch ( wiggled his eyes ) Oh Its me !( smiled innocently and Jumped on the couch immediately before tae could even register what he meant but as he did he also run to save his spot )

Tae: Yeahhhh thats mineee placee ! ( tried to sit on the couch too but Kook layed on the couch spreading his legs and arms widely on whole couch like a star fish leaving no space for tae who stood their glaring at him )