Forty five

Jin: ( tilted his head back to the file and papers in his hand and opened the file ) What is thi...( asked as he flipped the first page But then suddenly got silenced as he started reading )

There was a moment of silence until Jin was done Reading whatever was written in the file ,he was suddenly so speechless  that he didn't utter a word but again flipped to the first page ,This can't be true right ? He cant believe his eyes ,This is probably the most shocking thing ever he has come across ,He don't know how to behave and how to form a word ,The file dramatically fell from his hands on the table while his eyes again hot fixed on the photos he was holding along with file ,He bent down and picked them up leaving the file on its place ,And the photos were the biggest proof of what he just saw ,

Joon: ( gulped nervously seeing the lost look of Jin ,he highly expected a yelling from the older for hiding this much big thing but seeing the daze look he was feeling so nervous  out of nowhere ,Did he really hurted Jin so much ? This wasn't the only question that pop up in his mind ,He was most worried by imagining tje response of His hyung ,Jin was continuously staring at the Photos without saying anything the photoes were of baby tae with their mom dad when he was born and some were of baby tae with their dad and Mrs.Park ,The file was all about tae's real identity ,His real parents  ,Jin just cant seem to process the new information ,he was in shock and now Joon couldn't hold himself back and decided to finally speak )

Joon: H-Hyung I am sorry that I hide this much big truth from You ,I know what I did is so wrong ! I had no right to keep you in dark ,But see I have reasons ..( said and paused for any response from Jin ,who slowly lifted his gaze from the pictures and finally looked at Joon ,Seeing in Jin's eyes Namjoon don't know what he should say next ,Jin wasn't looking like angry ,mad or disappointed, yet he was looking all this at the same time ,it was like first time Joon couldn't tell what was elder's expression and what was he thinking  But next thing he Jin did was left Namjoon in shock or maybe not ! he was actually wondering for a slap tho and that he received )

Jin: ( without saying anything the first thing he did was Giving the Younger A tight slap on his Cheek ,How can he hide something like this from Him ,from all of them ? Was he in his right mind to think that hiding such things wont complicate the  situation ,the boy got no brain in him for sure )

Jin: This is a joke !? ( asked  with a poker face that now Joon was wondering would he get another one too ,) Stop Staring at me like that !! ( said with  a raised voice ) How Dare You to Keep us in the dark ! Don't You ever think We are worthy of Knowing the truth About our Brother !! Damn  Namjoon what you think you were doing by hiding this all the time ,We must have looked like fools in your eyes right ! He was in front of us all those times while we were thinking of him as a stranger !! ..And now you are saying You had reasons ! Can any of your reasons justify your deeds ! Maybe if you had told this before Yoongi wouldn't have left us ! He wouldn't have behaved that way ,Maybe he would have accepted Jungkook and Jimin too !

Joon:( sighed ) You know he would have never Hyung ! ( said not meeting Jin's eyes cause he know jin is now so much angry to even listen go him )

Jin: Well ! Whatever ! Forget about Yoongi ! Why Did you never tell me !! Was I not worthy of knowing about my brother huh!!

Joon: Its not like that Hyung ,I didn't know How to tell you ,I mean Before Coming here You would have never even met him ,I never wanted to hide this But i don't really know why i didn't tell either ,I had no plan of keeping it a secret from u ,I never tried to hide ,its that I never find a reason or chance to tell you this before .( He was right ,he never actually thought of keeping this away from jin ,it was that he was only afraid of Yoongi getting to know this )