twenty two

Here Kook was trying to open the  door which was not opening ,he tried many times but the door hasn't opened and now he was getting angry and annoyed too

Kook: Why the hell its not unlocking !! Damn!!( said frustrated as he punched the door causing his fingers to get bruised )

Jimin: Stop hurting yourself Kook!( he glared at kook ) Calm yourself and then try !

Kook: I think I will just break this now ! ( said as he turned to face the door ) Taehyung ! Get aside from the door ! I am going to break it !( said coldly )

Tae:( scared hearing the cold and irritating voice of kook )

Kook: Answer me damn !! ( kicked the door lightly but that make tae flinched badly )

Jimin:( sighed seeing kook so angry as he know tae must be getting scared from kook's shouting he said ) Baby stay far away from door ,he is gonna break it ,you might get hurt so back away ! hmm ?( he asked in a calm voice knowing well tae will listen )

Tae:  O_Ok( said as he backed away from the door and stand far from it )

Kook: ( he took a deep breath and then kicked the door with full force and at third time the door was on floor )Come out !!( said angrily looking at tae coldly who was frozed on his place seeing his brother with such cold look)I said come out !

Jimin: Come here tae ( said witj straight face )

Tae:( gulped knowing he messed up badly ) H_hyun- ( before he could say any word tan came running in and start jumping around him which make tae look toward tannie with puppy eyes like he will save him )

Kook: You are just getting on mu nerves Tae !( frustrated said and come toward tae but as  tae expected yoantan start barking at kook aggressively while protecting tae ) Aghh not this thing again ! ( he ignored tan and held tae's hand tightly and pulled him out of room and dragged him toward living area )

Jimin: ( shook his head ) These two ! ( he walked with them )

Kook: ( left his hand angrily as he glared coldly at tae ) What the hell was you doing inside ??

Tae: ( gulped as he looked down avoiding the look he was getting )

Kook: I am damn asking you something !! What was you doing inside ?? ( but tae again didn't answer as he looked at Jimin with slightly teary eyes ) WAS YOU HIDING BECAUSE HYUNG SAID YOU TAKE YOUR MEDICINE ?? ( this time he shouted a little causing tae to flinch as he hiccuped silently )

Tae: ( shook his head ) N_no I w_wasn't hiding_g

Kook: Then What Was You Doing Huh!

Tae:( getting teary eyes ) I was_s playing_g hide_and s_seek with_h tan ( and this made kook more angry  )

Kook: Are you Kid !! Why the hell are you this much immature huh ! What if something had happened to you ! Did you ever think before doing anything ! The hell is wrong with you __

Jimin: Enought Kook ! You are now saying too much ( he said as his harsh words were actually hurting tae who was sobbing silently now )

Kook: Hyung You are just pampering him so much ! He isn't a child !! Can't you see how much irresponsible and immature he has gotten cause of our love ! You are again taking his side this will only make him repeat such things ,How the hell he will understand if you will keep babying him like that ! You are just spoiling him--

Jimin: Park Jungkook! Watch your mouth ! Remember whom you are talking ! ( he said strictly as he held tae's hand and pull tae behind him ) Are you in your right mind ? How can you use such mean words ! ( said as he embraced tae who has start sobbing little loudly now )