part four

Yoongi:  Should I open it and see if it is unlocked ?( he asked himself whether he would open the phone and not)

Yoongi :' Whatever lets just open it' (he said and unlock the phone and luckily there was no password on it, He just went straight to call section and dialed the first number he saw, but there was no response from the other side, He tried to call again and again but after various calls when nobody picked up the phone he tiredly put the phone in his pocket and left toward his hotel)

After reaching hotel he saw his manager
Manager: ' Sir, did you find the person whose phone was that ?' (his assistance asked while taking his coat)

Yoongi:' Not actually I looked for the person at least everywhere but couldn't find him so came back'( he said and hand him the phone)

Yoongi:' You see, if someone came for looking for the phone return it because stall is closed and owner asked me to give him back if I could not return it (he said)

Manager: ' sure ( his assistance said and took the phone)

Yoongi : Btw cancel the tomorrow meeting I am going Korea tomorrow, there are some business issues there and ask Namjoon  to see all the matter here and also tell him about my departure and if he say something just tell him to call me I will handle him myself '(he said and left for his room)

In room

Yoongi : Ahhh (he hissed while removing his shirt) I didn't know that I also hurt myself' (he whispered looking at his scratched elbow, but then he smiled remembering the boy he met, though he didn't say his face but find him cute)

Yoongi : Silly but cute ! (he said to himself and smiled)

then he slept after sometime but his phone start ringing so he got up irritatedly

Yoongi: yah who is it at this time ?( he asked annoyingly as his sleep got disturbed then attend the call)

Yoongi:'Hello ? '( He said with sleepy voice)

Namjoon: ' Yoongi are you mad, how can you leave the meeting, you have to attend that, it's your project why did you think I will attend it on behalf of you '( said angrily and with loud voice)

'Yoongi:  Can you take a breath Joon, you literally woke me up at this time for this ? ' (He said with some voice)

Namjoon : ' Is it normal thing !!!you can't skip your tomorrow meeting with Mr. Lee, it will be huge to lose you know '(Namjoon said angrily)

Yoongi: ' It won't be a loss as you will attend it, and before you say something let me tell you our company in Korea has been facing issues and the resent can affect our repute here too, so I really need to go there and moreover hobi is here too he can also attend if you don't want to ('he said not so in calm tone)

Namjoon: ' Hmm, I didn't mean it that I won't attend it, but I just said that it is important for you to be there '(Namjoon said in calm tone so they won't end up fighting)

Yoongi: ' Ok, (sigh) I am sorry for being rude, but it is also important to go Korea and don't take stress I don't have to do anything with that Kim ('he rolled his eyes at the Kim name)

Namjoon: ' He is our father yoongi don't call him by names ' (Namjoon said in sad tone)

Yoongi: ' Yeah the father who left us and Mom for another lady and never return, the father who left his little children here to survive on their on with their sick mother, Now don't start it again I can't give him respect when he never gave us our rights and trust me I am not going Korea in his search or to do anything with him  , you dont need to think that way I am mature now !! '(he said and cut the call while Namjoon sighed and massage hobi)