part eight

Jimin: Its so peace and first time the peace is giving me anxiety ( sigh) they are never this silent ,Did ___ did kook ....Omg __ but he deserve a good good lesson this time !( after talking to himself he entered the room and find both of his brothers sleeping ) huhh here they are !

Kook:( opened his eyes as he was not sleeping ,he woked up a long ago ) Hyung when did you come ?( asked in whispers )

Jimin: Just now ( then come toward them and saw tae still sleeping  ,but notice the red mark on his face ) what is this mark ! d___Did you slap him ( kook nod while looking down )( sighed ) Its ok ! it was his mistake too ! You don't need to feel sad hmm

Kook:( hugged Jimin who hugged him back while ruffled his hair ) hyung( mumbled ) he   cried    a    lot ..

Jimin:( kissed his head ) Its ok , I said na it was his mistake , He shouldn't do the thing which we have warned him not to do!( jungkook nod slwoly )

Kook:( pulled out of hug then look at tae ) who can say he is this much brat while looking at his face ( Jimin chuckle )

Jimin: Cause its secret na ! ___Ok now go fresh up you have to go hospital ! ( kook nod and left to his room lazily ) Now what should I do with this boy !(after a second of not getting anything) Lets just sleep !( he shrugged and layed beside tae ,hugged him and closed his eyes )

Otherside with Yoongi and Hobi

Hobi: YOONGLESSSS ! (he shouted on top of his lungs )

yoongi:( flinched badly in sleep and immediately got up on bed ) _What _t what ? who who died !( said looking here and there )

Hobi: ( forward the knife )

Yoongi:( panicked mood on hundred level ) Whattt! Now you will kill me ( stood on bed in fighting way )Did  YOU THINK I WOULD LET YOU KILL ME UNMARIED ! HUH!

Hobi: Hy  Yoogles calm down ! I  why will I kill you ? ( asked normally )

Yoongi:( glare ) than why are you showing me knife ,for cake cutting !😑

Hobi: 😐I wish if I would at least had a cake to eat ( make a pout) I am hungry !

Yoongi: So !! Go and eat something why are you eating my head in this early morning !!! ( annoyed ) You even disturb my precious sleep !!

Hobi: Thats the matter !! 🥲I don't know how to cook!!!!!! Jin Hyung always cook for meee!!

Yoongi: So what should I do ! ( said raising his eyebrows )

Hobi: Cook for me ! ( crossed his arms over his chest )

Yoongi: Did you take me as servant 😑 Go cook for yourself or die starving ,I ain't gonna cook for you !( said and pulled duvet on him ) Sho sho get out let me sleep !

Hobi: ( angrily ) Let me see how you won't cook for me ( warned but yoongi ignored him completely so he called Jin ) ( after  a minute Jin picked up the call )

OTP

Jin: Yeah What the hell Hobiiiiii ! ( said shouting )

Hobi: Hyunggg !  Yoongiiii is not cooking for me ! He want me to die of hunger!! ( whined )

Jin: Give the phone to that Cat ! ( hobi put phone near yoongi's ear ) Hy you ungrateful Boy ,Yk I cook for you for ten years !!!! And here you are denying to COOK FOR YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER WHICH KIND OF BROTHER YOU ARE !!! GET UP AND COOK FOR MY BABY ! OR YOU WILL SEE ME IN FRONT OF YOU IN NEXT HOUR AND DON'T THINK I AM NOT SERIOUS ,I AM SO SO SERIOUS JSKSHSJSKJSJSJKSJSJSJJS ( start raping )

Yoongi:( regretting his life decision )( looked at hobi with expressionless face ) I am going to kill you after this !😐

Hobi: I think he agreed hyung 😃( said to jin who immediately stoped his rapping )