Part sixteen

Beak:( opening the door of tae's room slowly and peaking in to see if he is awake or not ) I think still dozing off like a piggy !( He shacked his head dramatically and  tip-toed in the room  , but unluckily  when he reached near bed he got hit in his stomach by non other than a sleepy tae )

Tae: ( again punched him ) Thief ? 🥱( he asked still in his dream land )

Beak:( groaning ) Is this how you will ask a thief that if he is a thief or not 😭( he asked crouching down )

Tae: So you not a thief! ( he asked pouting with close eyes)

Beak: 😐 First open your eyes and Then  punch someone ,idiot ( he said hitting tae on his head who finally opened his eyes and looked around him then found beak on ground )

Tae : Oh ! Hy ,good morning 😁( he said waving little nervously as he had already  suspected  what he did ) No offense on it  but you entered like a thief .😕( he said smiling innocently )

Beak :  And thats it !! 😤I need divorce!!!!!!

Tae:  (T _T)  how Will I live without you beakshii🥺 but its OK ! ( said wiping his imaginary tears  and waving at beak)

Beak: (-_-) Fine!!!😤( he said before stomping out of room ) You are FREEE ( he shouted from outside the room while tae laughed and hugged his pillow ready to sleep again ) Just  hope you will raise our kid well 🤧( he said  looking at tannie who was outside the room looking at him confused ) Its ok baby appa will always come to see you ( he said trying to pick yoantan up but tannie has other mood so he barked at him and wiggled out of his grip running onto room in tae's arms directly ) Betrayal 😑 Dummy got a dummy hmphhh

Minnie : ( laughed  out loudly ) served you better 🤣

Beak : ( taking his slippers off ) say that again😊

Minnie : ( her laughter died down immediately ) My bad ! 😬

Beak: Better make your model get ready before 10:00 😊( he said passing by her or more like stomping away  )

Minnie:( roller her eyes ) Ok my highness~

At around 9:30 tae finally got ready after a lot of chaos and they left for the shoot ,While on other side today Jimin had meeting with Kim Yoongi ,and right now he was boiling in anger as at last time Yoongi delayed the meeting as he has to go to police station for the case they have on their company , Jimin knew about all the cases Kim company has been facing  and thats why he wanted all his shares back ,It was easy to deal with their manager but  after manager's murder he never got to talk to the real owner of company and now when after weeks he was gonna soat out things the CEO of Kim Company  delayed the meeting .

Jimin : THATS NOT HOW ITS GONNA WORK ! HOW CAN HE JUST DELAY THE MEETING AT LAST MOMENT !!( he said throwing his phone on ground angrily ) I WANT TO MEET THAT KIM NOW !!

Secretary : ( flinched ) Sir_r but Mr.Kim  left for degue an hour ago ,I_its impossible to meet him today __

Jimin:( drank a glass of water to calm himself  ) When will he be back ??

Secretary : Tomorrow or maybe  day after tomorrow __( Jimin raised his brows annoyingly ) But we just got to contact to his younger brother ,he is in Seoul  we can meet him__

Jimin: No Need ! I will see what to do__

With Hobi ;

He was in a coffee shop and was talking on the phone talking to jin or more like whinning

Jin : hmm hmmm ? ( he seemed annoyed rather than interested now )

Hobi: Not hmm hmm hyunggg( whined ) Its serioussss !