Thirty four

At Kim mention ;

Hobi: Hyung listen to me atleas-( cutt off by a pair  of slippers which directly landed on his head )

Jin: Who gave you permission to cut me off ! huh ( glared while crossing his arms totally oblivious of the thing that he just hitted his brother )

Hobi: But-sorry sorrry ( shut his mouth seeing jin finding a new object to hit him )

Jin: So hear me clear  you useless thing ! I am going to look after Namjoon now ! I dare you to object again ! You are staying at home and thats it ! I can't let my only baby bro to also lost ,first there that Yoongles and Now Joon ! Do you also want to join them when I will be beating their asses offf ! ( said raping annoyed but worried too )

hobi: But hyungie Joon left to search for yoongi ,they must be together or even if not He know how to take care of him ,don't go alone ,you don't even know Anything about Seoul ! ( whined ) Just take me with you !  I dont know anything !!

Jin: No stay home ! I ain't taking you just stay here and Inform me if Namjoon come  ! Cause I know That yoongi will never come on his own unless he tastes a few slaps from me ,that annoying thing ! ( scoffed ) I am so fed up with you all ! One is east one is west and the remaining is my patience test !!

Hobi:( stomped his foot and plopped on the couch whining ) And what If you got yourself lost ! I ain't gonna come to find you I am telling you !

Jin: ( arched his brow ) Fine by me ! ( rolled his eyes ) Just don't go anywhere in this time or you might be meeting something you don't want for sure ! ( saying he wore his shoes and get the car keys ) I am leaving !

In a dark alley a few men ,totally covered in black were surrounding a man ,while a tall masked man was pointing his gun on the man's head

Man:( pleading ) let m-e go ! ( shouted with ragefull eyes )

?? :( chuckled ) and what ?

Man: I wil- don't be so happy ! if I die what you think you will be in prosperity ! You WILL FUCKING REGRET YOUR WHOLE LIFE ! You can't kill me ( and the next second a bullet goes through his sculp making him  fell lifeless on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood )

??: Got some guts to raise your voice after messing with me ( rolled his eyes ) Clean the mess and hide  the dead body ,nobody should know about this ( said coldly in his husky voice and  all the men bowed and just when they were going to start their work they heard a voice or more like something falling and then someone's running voice ) What's it !

Man 1: Probably a stray cat or dog-

??: How can you say without looking ! Do I pay you for your predictions ! ( yelled a little ) Go and see !!

Man 2: ( went toward the direction and saw a shadow running away ) I think someone Saw us ( said scarcely while looking at ?? )

??: Go get the person ! He shouldn't go away from our hands !! ( the men nodded and run toward the direction to catch the man )

With Jungkook;

Kook:( covered his mouth seeing the murder infront of his eyes and took his step back slowly but unfortunately stumbled on a tin pack and fell on the ground making a loud voice ) gosh! ( immediately get up and start running to opposite direction ) What just I stepped in ! They looked dangerous !! ( a few seconds later he could hear the footsteps behind him ) No No No ! ( started running more fastly as the sound behind him also got closer )

Men 3 : There he is ! Fast catch him ( shouted making all other men to run behind kook )

Kook: ( terrified look ) what should I do- ( said panicking as he quickly hides behind a garbage drum while all his chasers went in different direction for his search when they couldn't see him anymore ) ( sighed and silently got out from his hidden place ,seeing the opportunity he starts running to another empty alley where he assumes none of the men went )
Kook:( running fastly not knowing where he was going ) road?( whisper asked to his own self seeing the wide open area at end of the alley )( sighed but looked back hearing calm footsteps approaching him causing him to start running again )( he wasn't paying attention to anything but running and the person who was coming behind him with same speed  that he didn't noticed that he reached the road and was almost in front of a car but then he felt a tight grip around his body swinging him around and now he was being shielded by a bulky man as they both got the hit and fell a little far fron the car and then everything blacked out for him )