forty one

.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with our chaotic trio :

Tae: Hyung I m a criminal now ( said with a serious look )

Hobi: Oh- Wait- Why ? How?( asked giving a judging look )

Tae:I stepped on corn flakes hehe Now I am a cereal killer 😸

Hobi:( facepalm ) Was it a joke ( asked showing the knife ) If it was I m ready to be a real one 😐

Jin:( smacked hobi's head ,snatching the knife away ) And you would be regretting your life decision after touching him ( crossed his arms )

Hobi: Never mind ( shrugged ) I will see you later you inhuman human child ( glared than get back to his work of cutting veggies which was given by Jin )

Jin : ( looked at the giggling tae with done face ) And I sometimes wonder how your little brain function !

Tae: hehe I was just- I m inTaeligent ( said sassily while flipping his hair )

Jin: Yeah yeah Mister InTaeligent now get back to your work too if you don't want a hit from me

Tae: ( rolled his eyes whiningly ) this is bad ,I do not like cutting these onions ,they are making me cry now ,see

Jin: Okay leave it I will do it ( said sighing ,its actually good to do alone than with these kids )

Tae: ( happily gave the stuff to jin and sighed like he has done so much work )

Hobi:( looked up at Jin with a betrayal look ) I can't cut these tomatoes too ,they are bleeding ,see

Jin: ( facepalmed himself )

Tae: But they aren't making you cry atleast na ( wiping his stinging eyes )

Hobi : Thats probably they don't know defense ( confused on his own remark ) they are pretty defenceless ,but they are bleeding and I do not like this creepy work ( crossed his arms )

Jin: I m worried about your future now ( put his hands on waist being done ) Get out fron here before I throw sonething on you guys ,you are useless and irritating 😑

Tae: Oh thanks hyungie ( said grinning ) lets go hobi hyunggg we will get kookie and Joonie hyung

Hobi: ( stretching his arms ) Finally I m free from this torture ( side hugged tae and moved out of kitchen while bumping in few things on the way making them scattered ,leaving A sighing Jin behind )

Jin: These idiots ( looked at the work they did or more like destroyed the shape of poor things )

With Kook And Joon:

Both come downstairs with Joon a little distress and a bit angry while Kook was following him behind

Kook: Hyung are u mad ! ( asked from behind making joon stop and look back at him with a glare )

Joon: No I am proud of your stupidity ( glaring ) Yeah Jungkook I am telling you for last time do not of say that thing again if you don't wanna regret ! ( said seriously ) I ain't buying this shit again ,You will be staying away from all this mess as much as possible ,you got it !!

Kook: ( nodded ) I don't have a choice ,do i ? ( shrugged himself ) But its okay I am always with you ( said genuinely with a smile )

Joon:( all his seriousness fly away hearing kook's word ,the boy is really so understanding as far as Namjoon has noticed )

Kook: Now will you stop with this angry look ( gave a little pout ) You actually do look scary you know

Joon:( chuckled ) Alright ,come here you bulky kid ( put his arm around the younger's shoulder )