part eleven

Kook: H_hyung Some people _e in___ too_k tae_e in car and I a_am  ___ chas_sing the_m , I d_don't_t kno_w_____

Jimin: Whattt!!!!! ( asked not believing )

Kook : Hy_hyung  I can't_t see the van_n anymore_e ___

Jimin: Where Are You !!!?? ( but in panick kook drop his phone and the call got disconnected making jimin more worried ) Junkook! Kook! Are you there !! CAN YOU HEAR ME !!?! KOOKK !! DAMN ITTT !!( held his hair in frustration while tears form in his eyes ) I  Wont let anything happen to you !( saying this he get his car ,informed the guards and in about half an hour reached where kook was )

Kook: H_hyung ( and he start crying ) I could_d protect_t taee !

Jimin: ( hugged kook ) Shhh its not time for these things lets just find him ( though he himself was on verge of crying but he know that he have to be strong for his brother )

They informed Polic,told them about whole situation .The whole night went in searching for tae ,they tried to trace his phone location ,but taehyung's phone was switched off and the last location  was of the CVC store from where he got kidnaped ,the van number which they caught in CCTV was fake  , All the attempts they wouod do just went in vain .Talking about Jungkook and Jimin ,they weren't in good condition ,jungkook was continuously crying and blaming himself for being not able to protect his brother while Jimin was barely controlling himself .

Other side ;

??: Why he is still not awake !!( a man in full black ,asked coldly )

kidnapper1: Sir He woke up and was being annoying so we injected him ( said normally but next moment got  a slap )

??( slapped the kidnapper ) AND who told you to inject him !!!!? HUH!! I have told you to not do anything ,what if something happen to him ! I WANT HIM ALIVEEEE !!!!

Kidnapper2: Nothing will happen sir it was only used for unconsciousness ( mentally rolled his eyes )

?? 2: Calm down Appa ,You go ,I will handle everything here ( a young man in his twenties ,calmed his hyper father and sent him out ) Tell me when he wake up and keep your dirty hands away from him otherwise !!!( he warned and left after glancing at tae ,who was tied up at a chair )

Two hours later

Tae: ( slowly opened his eyes ) Ahh ( groaned as he felt a tight grip over his hands ) hyung_g ( looked around and saw a  dark room having a single light source  ) hyun_gie (getting scared ) kooki__ie ( getting no response he has started crying silently  at the same time ??2 enter the room and turned on all the lights )

??2 : Oh so my taetae woke up !( said cutely approaching tae )

Tae:( shocked to see ??2 him ) Kai hy_ung ( said shuttering ) why y_you bring me here_e?

Kai :( cupped tae's face gently ) No need to be scared hmm ,appa only want a single thing from you than he will let you go ok ! just be obedient !( tae jerked his hands away ,turning his face to otherside not looking at kai ) ufff ( backed away and sat on other chair )

Tae: Jiminie hyung_g will k_kill you_u ( said sniffing )

Kai: hmmm but what if he even don't know where you are !( said showing his phone which was off and also the broken watch where jimin has set rhe tracker in such cases ) Come on kidoo ,i told you na I won't let appa do anything with you ,you just have to do what he.asked you to do ,you know na I love you and kookie as my own brothers ,jimin's case is different ( rolled his eyes ) he grows too fast but you guys are still my brothers ,cousin brothers !

Tae: Brothers_s don't d_do such_h thing_gs ( said struggling with his hand's  ropes )

Kai: Personal was ok but he interfer in our professional life ! which he shouldn't !( said and loose the ropes as they were hurting tae )