part thirteen

Tae: hyungie__( got a tight slap on his right cheek by an angry jimin ) h_hyu__( tried to say being scared when he saw jimin this much angry as it was the very first time he saw his  hyung like this but was cutt off by another slap)

Jungkook: hyung( he tried to to hold tae's hand to  pull  him  toward himself but was pushed away by Jimin)

Jimin: ( glared deadly at kook) Dont You Dare !!( kook looked down seeing the rage in jimin's eyess he was confused that what just happened to jimin that he is this mad ,surely he was angry on tae for not listening and sneaking out which caused him to get kidnapped but this much anger ...)

Tae: ( with teary eyes ) h_hyungi_e Why______

Jimin: ( Slapped him again on the same cheek ) You HAVE COURAGE TO ASK ME WHY!!! *Slap* WHY CANT YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE *slap* YOU ARE NOT A KID NOW WHOM I HAVE TO DIRECT FOR EVERY LITTLE THING ( he raised his hand again to slap tae but was stopped  by kook )

Kook: Hyung dont_t

Jimin: I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO MIDDLE IN THIS MATTER PARK JUNGKOOK ! ( saying this  he looked at tae who was crying silently holding his cheek ) AND YOU! LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON ! ( he held tae's hand and start taking him to his( tae's) room who struggled to get out of jimin's grip but jimin was more stronger than him and was angry too making his grip more tight  as he start dragging tae )

Tae: K_kookiee_e( start crying  calling for kook to stop jimin who was himself
helpless infront of Jimin) h_hyungi _
Jimin: SHUT YOUR MOUTH TAEHYUNG ! (  he took tae to his room and literally pushed him on floor than turned back and locked the door directly at jungkook's face who came behind them ) I WANT YOU TO GO FROM JUNGKOOK ! ( he shouted making jungkook flinch ,this was the first time for both youngsters to see their hyung like this so seeing the situation kook didn't have choice left with him  still he didn't  move from there )

Tae: ahh( he winced holding his wrist from where jimin  has held him ) hyung_( said with teary eyes almost crying  when he saw jimin coming toward him ) I a_am sorry hyun_g I will l_listen t_to you_u ___

Jimin: ( nodding his head scarcamly ) SAY SOMETHING WHICH I CAN AT LEAST BELIEVE ,HAVEN'T YOU SAID THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME ( he said taking his belt off ) I HAVE GIVEN YOU A LOT OF CHANCES  __( shook his head being disappointed ) YOU ARE THE REASON I AM  GOING TO DO THIS _

Tae: ( backing away knowing what is going to happen ) pl_eas_e not_t that_t ( said looking at the belt which jimin was folding on his knuckles ) I will_l b_be a good_d bo_boy

Jimin: ( looked directly on his eyes ) YOU WILL BE !! __STRIP YOUR SHIRT AND TURN AROUND ( tae shook his head crying not able to form a word ) DONT MAKE MEE REPEAT DAMN OR YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE WORSE OF ME ( still when didn't move he step toward him ) AS YOU WISH ( he said grinding his teeth  angrily  but tae moved back )

Tae: D_don't com_e to m_me ( said crying badly that his voice was almost a whisper but hearable for jimin at least who looked more angry and held tae's arm and make him stand  forcefully ) ahh hy_hyun _

Jimin: I AM TELLING YOU FOR LAST TIME ,TURN AROUND TAKING YOUR SHIRT OFF _( tae again shook his head lightly and tried to say something but that was it for jimin his limits  of patience were crossed now ,without thinking twice he whipped tae hardly with belt on his legs making tae yell loudly )

Tae: AHHH H_HYUNG _( the hit was so hard for him making him cry loudly ) AHH( Crying )

Jimin:( didnt hear tae and start hitting him hardly with belt ) * HIT* *HIT**HIT**HIT**HIT* *HIT**HIT**HIT**HIT**HIT**HIT**( he than took his hand and smacked on it with belt) *hit**hit**