part twelve

Namjoon:( after receiving tae's call  ) Hello ! hello ! Kid are you on line !!!? ( getting no response he knows that something serious happen ) ( he than called someone and got every single detail about Park brothers ,their each and every detail ,) Taehyung ! He is the same kid whom I met last night in park who was asking for phone ( he opened the second file about there parents and what he saw left him in shock  !  Without any further delay he left for the location took guns and his whole team ,working being a mafia was indeed the toughest job ,staying in London and then in no time flying to Korea for his mafia work was more tougher but hiding his this secret work from his brothers and specially his Jin hyung is the dangerous thing ever ,he is sure that there was not a single task in this field he did with interest but the thing is ,he wants to save tae he wants that kid safe and sound ,he wants to protect him ,and the second thing he wants that Kim , That old man has been his target from last few. Years but due to some things he never gets to hold that oldie ,must be thinking that he is a Mafia who help police ? No ! he is a mafia with a mafia sense ! Ruthless and mad ! He wants to kill that Kim because That Kim took a big role in making his work  down the past year ,being number one is a  obsession which Namjoon has so desperately !

Namjoon: I gave you an id address ,hack it and give me every detail in five minutes ( he demanded to someone on phone still looking at road , crossing few cars ( jimin's )

with tae ;

Its been three hours but no one unlock the door ,and suddenly he hear few gunshots and the next moment the door was open revealing a bulgy looking man ,covered iin black leather clothes ,face hidden  having a gun in his hand )

Namjoon: Come on we are leaving ! ( he said in a demanding voice giving his hand to tae who hesitated but held his hand in tiny and looked at namjoon to see who this person is but couldn't when he heard infinite gunshots and flinched badly ) Shhh its ok ,I am here ( though the voice was so rough to be consoling it still somewhere comfort tae ) Lets go ( and again a lot of gun shots can be heard and making tae sob ,and he was pulled into a hug by namjoon who rubbed his back and moved his right hand to tae's neck and with a quick snap tae fell unconscious in his arms ) Its going to be ok ( he whispered and lift tae over his shoulder and left the dark room ,shooting few people he finally make it to his car ,put tae on passenger seat and thats when a bullet pierced his shoulder hitting the headboard of tae's seat )

Namjoon: ( closed his eyes tightly bearing the pain than turned around to see kai  holding a gun pointing it at him ) wrong move buddy

Kai: I ___(  and he was on ground all bloody , whimpering loudly )

Uncle Kim: Who the hell are you !( asked angrily ) What do you want !!!?

Namjoon: ( shrugged his shoulders and attitudely sat in cat smirking at kim and drove away )

Uncle Kim: ( bend to kai's level ) Kai ( tears weld up in his eyes ) I will kill those parks_____

Jimin and jungkook reached there and the scene infront of them make them confused and worried ________

Jungkook : Wh_o did this !( he was shocked  , seeing the blood and injured people all around it quite shocked him )

Jimin : ( was as shocked just  as jungkook ,seeing the situation make him more worried about his baby brother ,at the same time police arrived there )

Police officer : I have told you sir don't be in a rush ,we knew it something  like this will happen now see they have took him to other place ____( he was cut off by an angry looking Jimin ,who, if it was in  his hand would have slapped the officer )

Jimin: CAN YOU FUCKING SHUT UP FOR GOD SAKE ! YOU CANT DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY AND HERE BLAMING US , IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DELAY THIS MUCH I WOULD HAVE MY BROTHER IN MY ARMS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO MISTER ! DON'T THINK THAT I AM YOUNG SO I WONT BE DOING ANYTHING !