thirty one

With tae ;

Beak: That's it ( sighed as he supported tae to take a seat ) Its finally done ! ( looked at panting tae ) you okay ?

Tae: ( rested his head back ) my head's hurting ( said in a whisper with closed eyes )

Beak: I know I know Just a few more minutes than we will be heading to home ,

Minnie :( looking at tae worryly ) Let's just go ! the shoot is already done what now !! ( said being a little hyper seeing tae ) he isn't ok ! what else is left now ?( asked to beak )

Beak: The director asked to wait until Lisa's shoot end ,he wants to discuss something about tomorrow's event with both of them ,so we just need to wait for a few more minutes ,don'tt worry its about to done .

Tae:( sighed ) its ok ( said rubbing his eyes with his palms feeling sleepy )

Beak: Yeah you just take a nape till than ,You will feel ok ,we will just wake you hmm ?

Tae: hmm ( he was about to turn to sleep when they heard a shout from the set making all of them startled ) what's that ( asked confusedly )

Minnie :( shrugged ) don't know ,But doesn't it sound like Lisa ! I mean that  girl can only  shout like a witch ! ( rolled her eyes )

Beak: Can't you be serious for once( face palmed )

Minnie : What ! 🤨 I was damn serious ! what's so funny you found here ! ( crossed her arms while tae giggled at their bickering ) What are you laughing at , you little ?

Tae:( shook his head ) What me ? No ! I wasn't

Beak: It's just a waste of time with you  !( sighed ) I will go and see ,stay with Tae ( saying he left )

Tae: What you think it was ! ( asked curiously to Minnie )

Minnie : Why would you ask me this ! And in this tone ? ( point at herself ) Like I did something !! ( asked glaring )

Tae: Then who should I ask this ( glared back ) This chair !

Minnie : I didn't do anything okayyy !

Tae: I didn't said you did anything okaayyy !( put his hands over his waist and glared at her ) But I know you did something ! So tell me already ( pouted a little )

Minnie : ( sighed ) I can't win against you , can I ? 😑

Tae:( shook his head but instantly regretted it because it only increased  his headache ) oww ( held his head )

Minnie: you okay !

Tae: yeah ( shows his thumbs up ,before he could say something else they heard a crying voice ) 🙁whats now !

Minnie : That has something serious I think ( said as she walked past tae toward the set followed by a curious looking tae )

.

.

Minnie :( looked at Lisa who was at ground ,surrounded by a few staff members ,and crying ) What happen to her ? ( asked to beak who was standing just above her )

Tae:( approached them ) Why she crying ( asked little worriedly )

Beak: Her heel broked causing her to fall .

Minnie : Its not big deal tho ,she must have just twisted her foot ( rolled her eyes ) why always making everything look like a scene ! ( sarcastically said )

Beak: ( looked at Minnie ) She fell prerry hard she didn't just twisted her foot but ,her ankle is badly injured ,she fell on a glass dexoration which pierced through her leg ( said seriously making Minnie gulp )