part seven

Jimin: And why are you scared from kook huh? ( asked raising his eyebrows )

Tae:( gulp ) ah i_its not like that hyungg its just he looks so s_scary nothing_g else.....

Jimin: ( having doubt ) That don't make any sense Tae! tell me what happen he too look so grumpy and here you are also behaving strange ! there must be something which you two are hiding from me ,right? ( said making tae face him )

Tae: ( scared as hell ) w_why would you think like_e that hyungg ,there's nothing !

Jimin: You sure ? ( asked seriously )

Tae: ab_b yeah hyun_g .

Jimin: Be on your words now ! Cause if I get that there is really something which I don't know ,Rest You both know me well ! ( seriously said and tae nodded hesitated ) hmm ! Where is Kook ?

Tae : I d_don't know ,I didn't saw him after coming ! ( himself confused )

Jimin: Ok you go to your room and rest ,I will see whats matter with him !

Tae: ( get up ) Okay hyungie ( he hurriedly went to his room while Jimin search for kook and found him in his boxing room )

Jimin: Will you bother to tell me what is wrong with you from morning hmm? ( asked while coming toward kook who was busy in punching the punching bag ) I asked you something !

Kook: ( looked at jimin ) What ?

Jimin: You behaving different ! whats the actual problem, come on  tell hyung ! ( said giving him water bottle)

Kook: Its nothing hyung ( not meeting his eyes )

Jimin : ( sigh) I really want to slap you ! You know you can't lie to me than  why do you always try to lie ! tell me already ..

Kook: You won't overreact okay ! ( looking nervously at Jimin)

Jimin: It means really something is bothering you ! ( kook nod a little )What ?

Kook: Hyung..actually Tae ...( hesitant to say )

Jimin: Tell me fast ( sternly said )

Kook: Hyung  on last day at Paris he sneaked out at midnight even lost his phone in a barrow thats why his phone was not with him ,I got to know cause you know he don't put password on his phone so someone ,who found his phone ,call me and inform me that they find the phone ,he was out for more than five hours .....( he said all this in one go and closed his eyes )

Jimin: ( didn't say anything but clench his hand tightly  )

Kook: ( opened his eyes and looked at Jimin confusedly ) Hyung___

Jimin: I know !( sigh)

Kook: You know ??!! How ! From when ? ( asked being shock)

Jimin: I exactly didn't knew all this ,but I knew he and beak went out in night ! Ken told me as he heard Minnie talking to you on phone ,I told ken to not tell them that he know and also told me ! ( rubbing his temples ) But this is so much now!!! He lost his phone !! What couldn't have happen ! ( trying to calm himself down )

Kook: ( not getting what to say and how to react ) w_ wont you ask him ( jimin shook his head )

Jimin : Handle him in your way ! ( he said and left the room  leaving a confused kook behind)

Kook:( sigh and continue his boxing )

At night ;-

Jimin:( entered in Tae's room who was using his phone ) Come for dinner Tae !;( said normally )