Y/n x Giyuu Tomioka full story

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the other story!! Here's the next one!!

(That's the fake A/N btw)

Info:
Name: Y/n
Age: 20
Height: 4'4
Rank: melody hashira
Personality: shy, quirky, not like other girls, strong
Crush: Giyuu Tomioka

~~~~

Y/n was sitting in her estate. She had to train four kinotos today but she couldn't be asked to. But if she didn't she would be scolded.

She put on her uniform and waited outside.

It was definitely way better than what the two girls wore

(I'll show the uniforms that they wear at the end)

Here are the four she is training:
Aneira Maimerodi - breath of cherry blossoms
Calista Akiyama - blood Sakura breathing
Milo Harokiti - breath of spring
Vincent Akiyama - black lightning breathing

All of them are 18 yet taller than Y/n. She only likes the boys because the girls were bitches to her.

They arrived at the melody estate. They didn't know how Y/n became a hashira and they are still questioning it till this day.

She hopes one day in the next life she wouldn't have to see the girls. (That's fine I can take them)

"O-o-o-o-okay, is e-e-e-e-e-e-everyone r-r-ready?" When everyone, she meant Milo and Vincent.

As they were battling Calista and Aneira made eye contact for a few seconds then continued training.

Y/n described Vincent as 7'0 but in reality, he is like 6'5.

Giyuu decided to visit Y/n because he was bored and had nothing else to do. He could talk with his best mate Shinobu but she was busy.

(Imagine an au where Giyuu and Shinobu are siblings)

He arrived and tapped Y/n on the head. She turned around and looked up at Giyuu.

Y/n has a crush on Giyuu. He loved him from the start. Just thinking of him made her squeal.

"Hello Tomioka San. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you because I was bored."

"Let's go inside while the others are training."

The two went inside as the others were training outside.

Y/n made some tea for her and Giyuu. They both sat down and drank the warm tea.

Y/n looked at Giyuu beautiful dark blue orbs and decided today that she will tell Giyuu about her feelings.

"T-T-T-T-T-Tomioka San, t-t-t-t-t-there is s-something I n-n-n-n-n-n-n-ne-ne-need to tell y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yo-yo-yo-yo-you."

"What is it Y/n?"

"I have had a crush on you ever since I came here. I have always loved you ever since!"

Giyuu blushed but didn't look or even glanced at Y/n. He quietly responded.

"I love you too Y/n. Ever since our first mission together, I started developing feelings for you."

Y/n blushed. She kissed Giyuu on the cheek, making him blush. Giyuu looked at Y/n and kissed her back.

They finished drinking their tea and went back outside. The four were already done training so they left.

Giyuu picked up Y/n and kissed her on the lips. Y/n kissed back.

Once they were done, Giyuu went back to his estate as Y/n went back inside her estate squealing with joy.

A demon then went into her estate and attacked her. She obviously fought back.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-melody breathing! F-F-f-f-f-f-f-first form: f-f-f-f-f-fight s-s-s-s-song!"

They fought for like an hour until the demon killed Y/n and she died.

Oh yeah here are the uniforms btw.

Aneira:

Calista:

Calista:

Vincent:

Vincent:

Milo:

They lost a hashira

They lost a hashira. Giyuu missed Y/n the most.

Her shiny, clean, platinum blonde hair, her beautiful diamond baby blue orbs, her slutty uniform, her quirkiness and most importantly, her traumati- I mean beautiful smile.

Oh and Sanemi ended up with Giyuu (I'm joking)

The end bitches. Give me ideas for the next one because I have no fucking idea what to write for the next one.