The British demon's backstory

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

————————————————————

The demon is called Oliver. He had a mum, a dad and a twin sister called Olivia. Though, the parents paid more attention to Olivia.

But Olivia doesn't like the amount of attention she receives. In fact, she loves Oliver more than them.

They lived in a mansion that kind of looks like this:

He went to a private school along with his sister. They always have. All the same.

Of course, he loved her very much (not in a romantic way). He just couldn't spend a lot of time with her because of the parents.

They didn't share a bedroom but Oliver's room was much smaller than Olivia's. Fuck the parents.

"Mommy can we go to the park together?" -7 year old Oliver.

"Sorry Oliver. I'm busy playing with Olivia," -Diane Whitfield (his mother)

But when Oliver turned thirteen, he had enough. Olivia knew what he was going to do so she let him do it.

"You're not going to stop me?" Asked Oliver.

"Well it's not like I care about them anyway. They give me too much attention and never even care to check on how you're doing." Olivia replied.

Oliver smiled and grabbed a knife from his room and went to where his parents are.

Why was Olivia the favourite child? Well let me explain to you.

Oliver was very silent as a kid and Olivia was talkative. The parents thought that Oliver had some kind of condition which is why they preferred Olivia. But of course they didn't abuse him and shit.

"Yes Oliver what do you nee- AAAAAAA"

Oliver murdered his parents. Luckily Olivia was on his side so they both ran away from the house.

But what they didn't know is that they ran into a ritual which turns them into demons.

"Olivia what's happening!?"

"I don't know!"

And that's how they both turned into demons. Unfortunately after five years Olivia died so Oliver lived alone for the rest of his life.

Which is why he got more violent. He is known as the British demon. He breaks into houses and steals food and only hurts people aggressively when they attack him.

And yeah now we get to the part where he breaks into Y/n's house. At that time, he got more violent.

Okay bye bye might make another Y/n slander!!