Y/n the celebrity in disguise

Another Y/n slander yippee!

————————————————————

As Y/n was watching Bloom into you on her tv in her room, her mother entered.

"Y/n, you'll be going to public school and you need a disguise." Her mother said. Y/n understood and put on a disguise.

The next day, Y/n went to school. Since she's a celebrity she came up with a fake name called Yara Lewis instead of 'Y/n L/n'. (Yelena's last name is Lynch)

As Y/n was walking, she bumped into a boy that looked tall because she is 4'7. She immediately fell in love with him.

"Hey are you okay? I'm Chris." The boy said.

He had muscles and an Aussie accent. He seemed like a sweetheart in Y/n's pov. They both walked to school together.

Chris told her about all of his friends. He is like a father to all seven of them.

Unfortunately, they were in different classes. So Y/n went to her class and Chris went to his class.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-hello e-e-e-e-e-e-everyone. I'm Y-Y-Y-Y-Yara L-L-L-Lewis."

The teacher tells her to go sit next to the girl named Lucy.

"Hi I'm Lucy! I have a brother called Sam here as well but he's in a different class!" Lucy says with a beaming smile.

Y/n noticed that Lucy looked more Korean than American.

"A-a-a-are you Korean?"

"Yep! Lucy is my English name! My Korean name is Yeji!"

"Like t-t-t-t-t-t-t-the-"

"No not like the idol! My surname is Moon! Like Sam's Korean name is Hyunjin and people think of the idol!"

Y/n got along with Lucy/Yeji. But her love for Chris is never dying.

When it reached lunchtime, they went to the cafeteria and bought some pizza. Y/n has never tried pizza before.

"W-w-w-wow this pizza is amazing!"

"Mhm..."

"Don't you agree Lucy?"

"Mhm..."

"Are you even listening?"

"Oh! Sorry! I was just looking at my crush. She's so pretty!"

Y/n looked at the direction where Lucy was looking. She is also Korean. Y/n then looked back at Lucy.

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Joanne Kim and her Korean name is Ryujin. I don't get why people think of the idol when they hear her name!"

Y/n continued to eat. She couldn't stop thinking of Chris throughout the whole day, even after school.

Y/n started to feel comfortable in her new school after a week and a half.

Lucy is throwing a party at her house and she will definitely be there. Chris is going as well so Y/n was practically jumping with joy.

But everyone else hated her. Why? Here's an explanation.

During her second day, someone said that she was tiny so she started crying on the spot and ran to the rooftop to sing her heart out.

Eventually, Lucy started to like her less and less but still hung out with her so that she doesn't feel lonely.

So now we're up to the party. Y/n was having a good time outside until she tripped and fell into the swimming pool.

Her disguise came off and was revealed to be Y/n L/n.

"Omg no way! A problematic celebrity at my crush's party!?" Joanne said, immediately covering her mouth after blurting the last part out.

Lucy then covered her face as she was blushing. She went back inside to get herself a drink.

Also here's why Y/n is problematic:

Tw: mentions of homophobia, beating up, etc.

•sent homophobic comments to a really kind boy but she didn't be homophobic towards Lucy because she's a really strong feminist

•beaten up an autistic kid and didn't regret it at all

•sided with a woman who SA'd a man but sided with a woman who got SA'd by a man

•been sexist towards men for no reason whatsoever

•poured milk on a person who's lactose intolerant because they were transgender

So yes Y/n supports lesbians but is homophobic, transphobic and sexist. She's done so many bad things that those type of people gone against her.

Y/n ran out of the party back to her house. She couldn't believe what happened. Even Chris hates her now.

The end.