Summer's backstory

I based her backstory off of the little match girl

————————————————————

The young Summer Jones. She loved summer but couldn't do much during that time because she was poor. She has blonde hair and now tan skin because she's out in the sun a lot.

She only had a father, who would make her sell matches in winter, flowers in spring, ice in Summer and coffee beans in autumn because he was a lazy cunt and didn't bother to do it himself.

It was winter, and almost the new year. Seven year old Summer had to sell matches otherwise her father would beat her up for not making any money.

She tried to sell them and convince people to buy them, but neither worked. She didn't even get any money from anyone.

She went to a nearby alleyway and hugged herself to be warm. She had no choice but to light the matches.

"I don't want to go home... I don't want to go home..." -Seven year old Summer.

Eventually, there were no more matches to light. She felt her eyes getting heavy and passed out.

~~~~

Summer woke up in a hospital. She didn't see her dad but she saw two men that looked like a couple.

"Doctor she's awake!" One of them said.

"Hey are you okay? I'm Tom Jones. my husband, Christian, found you huddled up in an alleyway, cold and passed out."

Summer nodded at Tom. She felt warmer than before. A doctor came with a Chinese looking guy, who was Christian.

"Hello little girl. Are you okay? What's your name?"

"Summer."

The doctor continued to talk with her. After a while, Tom and Christian decided to take custody of her and raised her like their own daughter.

She went outside more often, especially in summer and eventually her skin became tan.

When she was fourteen, she met the prettiest girl she has ever seen.

Yep that's right. Aurora Eskola. They got along and eventually, they started to fall in love. Which led to the two dating ofc.

But tragedy hits when two years later, Summer gets kidnapped. But they reunite with each other again so no worries.

"Summer! Where were you? Omg I missed you so much!" -Aurora

Her dads missed her very much as well. Seriously, if it weren't for Tom, Christian would've gone on a rampage.

Summer gets hated on for being preppy. She's a bit sensitive, so she sometimes cried about it but eventually got over it.

She believes that Tara will become a lifeguard one day with her talented swimming skills and everything about her.

How does she know about Tara? Well, Nathan and Aurora are twins. No more explanation needed. (Or you can interpret it)

But I wonder. What would happen if she managed to sell the matches and went back home?