Ash, Aneira and Nicholas's backstory

Since they're all siblings I might as well do them at the same time

Btw the Y/n gets sold chapter is not canon to the canon universe.

————————————————————

Nicholas Argent. The first born child of Welsh mother Adaryn Argent and East Russian father Marko Argent.

Some of you may hate him for liking Y/n but what you don't know is how deep his backstory is.

He knew about Y/n because of Aneira and from his pov, she was a bit of a bitch.

He however did hope that Y/n would change her ways and eventually turn into a better person. And of course, he wouldn't mind only being friends with her.

Anyways, onto the backstory.

24 years ago (12th February, 2000) a couple gave birth to a baby boy named Nicholas, but most people call him Nick.

Now you see, his father is a mafia boss and his mother is a powerful assassin.

His father had brown hair, light blue eyes and a skin tone between pale and tan. However his mother had ice blonde hair, light brown eyes and like his father's skin tone but more on the pale side.

He got most of his father's genes but his mother's eyes. Oh and the family is quite rich but none of the kids were bratty at all.

"Hey Nick, when I die, will you be willing to take over my job for me?"

"Of course I can dad!"

As Nicholas grew up, he followed into his father's footsteps and eventually became the next mafia boss. They went pretty amazing at pretending to be a normal family. No one suspected them.

Six years later, Nick got a little brother. Ash Argent. He had black hair, pale skin and light brown eyes.

Nick thought he was adopted but it was from his grandmother's genes.

As Ash and Nick grew up together, they were pretty close brothers. And after two years they got a younger sister.

That's right folks. It's the one and only Aneira Argent. Ice blonde hair, light blue eyes and pale skin.

You may think that they didn't get along at all but instead they all got along with each other.

But as time went on, Marko put more pressure on Nick by the time he turned fourteen.

So much pressure that Nick started wanting to become a mafia boss less than before.

A year later, his parents got into an argument and his father left the house while his mother went to her room.

But their father died, so Nick did everything to avenge his father, meaning he became the new mafia boss at sixteen.

Both Ash and Aneira were confused on why he became a mafia boss knowing their father put a lot of pressure on him to become one but went with it anyway.

As Nicholas turned eighteen, he met a girl named Miyeon. She was an average height (5'4) Korean girl with straight black hair and brown eyes.

Nicholas loved her. He proposed to her at twenty and turns out Miyeon was a spy for five years and still is.

But don't worry. Miyeon and Nicholas love each other so Miyeon would never break his heart. She's still a spy though.

As of now, he's still looking for Ash and Aneira. He still believes that Aneira is alive. And he knows that because he saw her walking to school.