The vampire full story

Last story before the spin offs and my next book. Ofc I'll write the spin offs in this book.

———————————————————————

A/N: hey guys! So this is the last story! Oh and i added a special character!

Calista and her nice best friend, imsurprisedimnotdead was the most affected by Aneira's death. Both of them, especially Calista, loved her to death and wished she didn't get killed.

Milo and Vincent were also affected by her death. They both knew that Calista had a crush on Aneira but was too late to tell her how she really feels.

But Y/n was happy. She hated and despised Aneira. Her soft ice blonde hair, her pastel blue orbs, the my melody purse she wears everyday, she hated everything about her. Her kind personality pissed her off (it was different from Milo's kind personality in Y/n's perspective).

Everyone thought Y/n was insane because of that. Aneira was the kindest girl in the school yet she hated her.

After school, Y/n bumped her 4'2 body into Aneira's killer.

"Great. Another human. You weren't as pretty as my last victim."

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-did y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kill A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Aneira?"

The pale boy giggled. "Of course I did! To be honest, I kind of feel bad. After all, she was a nice girl."

Y/n made a grumpy look, "I h-h-h-h-h-hate her. She's always s-s-s-s-s-s-so sweet but I hate everything a-a-about h-h-h-h-h-h-her."

"Well then little one. Want to come to my mansion?"

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sure."

They both went to the mansion. Once they arrived, the pale boy introduced himself.

"My name is Ash. I am a vampire."

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my n-n-n-n-name i-i-i-is Y/n."

Y/n gazed at Ash. His black hair covering his eyes and his cute black hoodie. Too bad he's 5'6.

Although Ash looked cold on the outside, he was a big sweetheart on the inside

Although Ash looked cold on the outside, he was a big sweetheart on the inside. He let Y/n in.

As she saw how magnificent the place is, she saw Aneira.

She had a beautiful black and pink outfit on, her hair tied into an elegant ponytail, her skin even more pale and her same genuine smile.

Ash spoke up again, "I told her that she had to wear a black and dark red outfit, but she asked if she could wear a black and pink one instead, so I let her

Ash spoke up again, "I told her that she had to wear a black and dark red outfit, but she asked if she could wear a black and pink one instead, so I let her."

Y/n thought that if Calista and imsurprisedimnotdead saw her, they would go down on their knees.

"Y/n! It's so nice to see you again!"

Yes after everything that Y/n has done to her, she is still very kind to her.

Y/n ignored Aneira and talked with Ash more.

"E-e-e-e-e-everyone t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thought y-you k-k-k-k-k-k-killed h-h-h-h-h-h-her!"

Aneira spoke again, "well I was on the verge of death but he saved me! But people thought he killed me."

Y/n then fell for Ash. Just as she was about to speak, a 6 feet tall man entered the room and stood behind Ash.

"Ash, who is this?"

"This is Y/n. Y/n, this is Kai."

The man seemed colder than Ash.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Y/n! Ash is my brother!"

"W-w-w-w-w-what!?"

"Listen, I know it's unexpected, but it's true! He really is my brother!"

Ash then spoke, "it's true Y/n. Aneira is my sister."

Kai zoned out, without knowing that he was staring down at Ash.

"Kai? Are you okay?"

Kai snapped back to reality.

"Of course I am. A true vampire is always okay."

"S-s-s-s-s-s-so is K-K-K-Kai also r-r-r-related to b-b-b-b-b-b-b-both of y-y-you?"

"Nope! He's our friend!" Aneira responded.

Ash said that Y/n will stay the night with them because why not.

Y/n had enough of all of this so she jumped out of her bedroom window and died.

The end

Finally now I can make spin offs and my next book.