Y/n gets kidnapped

I'm planning on making a new book and all the characters (except Y/n) is going to be in there as background characters.

————————————————————

Y/n was walking from her local 7/11 after buying 2 buldak ramen pots, 3 packs of tteokbokki, 6 cheese packets, 5 ice cream sandwiches, 7 chocolate bars, 4 cans of fizzy drinks, 2 milk bottles and a packet of bread.

She made it home and stored everything but after storing it all, she realised that she forgot to buy rice. So she went back to buy it at night.

As she was walking, a person threw her in a white van and locked the doors. She tried to break them but her small, petite, soft, weak hands were too weak.

Yes Y/n was a weak person and she knew it. That's why she was about to go to the gym to train her body.

She eventually went to sleep in the cold hard van, thinking no one will ever save her from the man.

~~~~

She woke up in a basement, tied to a chair. When she looked to her right, she saw a girl tied to a pole who looked like she just finished crying.

When she looked to her left, she saw a boy handcuffed to a bed with an unbothered look on his face.

The boy spoke up.

"Hello there. I'm Juno and I've been here for a few months. Like since the start of this book."

She knew that the boy looked familiar. Juno was friends with Soph and Somni who had nukes that somehow fit in his pocket. But ever since this book started, he wasn't seen since.

(The real reason was because I met Juno later than Somni)

The girl spoke up when Y/n turned to look at her.

"I-I'm Summer and I have insomnia. I also c-cry a lot. What's your name?"

"M-m-my name i-i-i-is Y/n and I'm weak a-a-a-as fuck."

The three heard someone come down the stairs. It was the man in black that kidnapped them all.

He threw a girl on the ground and went back upstairs. The girl looked up to see where she was.

"What's your name? I'm Juno," Juno says.

"My name is Hina. I couldn't find my friends so I tried searching for them but ended up getting kidnapped."

"I'm S-Summer. I'm sorry I just finished crying."

"And I couldn't sleep because of your crying," Juno added.

Y/n had so many feelings about this. But at the same time, she was hungry. She knew she was trying to lose weight but she couldn't help herself.

She's bloating and she knows that but she hasn't found the motivation to work out but when she finally decided to she gets kidnapped.

The kidnapper came back with a poster. He stuck it to the wall where everyone can see it.

It said these exact words:

Le Sserafim workout routine

And it showed the routine. The four looked in shock.

"If you can do this then I'll let you go."

They all started. Summer got tired after doing the 100 jumping jacks but still tried.

Y/n knew she wanted to lose weight so she tried her best to escape as well.

~7 days later~

They were all worn out. Y/n lost a lot of weight the most because Summer gave up and Hina and Juno snacks with them so they ate in between.

Juno got a nuke out and threw it in the basement. The four of them ran outside as fast as they could and the place exploded.

The kidnapper died because he was inside his house when it exploded.

"Finally I can see Soph and Somni again!"

"How do you know them?" Hina asked Juno.

"You're friends with them too? Cool!"

And that is how Hina and Juno became friends.

Y/n went back home and Summer went to her girlfriend's house to hug the life out of her.

The end.

————————————————————

Juno - _I_Have_Nukes_
Hina - Koma_Hina17
Somni - ImSurprisedImNotDead