Y/n and the spy

Pray for Miyeon

Also Nicholas isn't like those wattpad mafias. He's a realistic mafia (I hope)

————————————————————

God how many Y/n's are there? Anyways Y/n was walking home but she felt like she was being watched, but ignored it.

It was a spy. Y/n finally got home and locked her doors in case the spy was about to break in.

The spy took some notes and took off her hood and sunglasses. It was Miyeon. Nicholas's wife.

Y/n peeked through the window and saw the spy. She immediately fell in love with her. (Yep this Y/n is a lesbian).

She closed her curtains and went to watch TV. She thought about the spy everyday. Her straight black hair, her dark brown orbs and her flawless skin. Y/n loved her.

Meanwhile, Miyeon was planning to kill her with Nicholas. Her plan was to kidnap Y/n and kill her in Nicholas's mansion.

It would be easy for her since Y/n 4'3 and easy to knock out.

Y/n thought Miyeon is South Korean but in reality, Miyeon is actually North Korean. The Korean has never told anyone about her childhood back then.

She immediately went back to her and Nicholas's house. Everything will go according to plan.

Y/n eventually went to sleep, thinking about Miyeon. Without knowing what will happen to her next.

"Okay bitch, time to meet your little grave." Miyeon said to herself as she breaks into Y/n's house.

She carefully grabbed Y/n from her bed and immediately went out of the house as fast as she could.

~~~~

Y/n woke up tied to a chair. She saw Miyeon in front of her and blushed. She also saw Nicholas and glared at him.

"We know what you did Y/n."

"W-w-w-w-w-what d-d-d-d-d-did I-I-I-I-I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do?"

"You fetishised gl and sexualised characters that are minors. Surprisingly, you didn't fetishise bl because I see a lot of people do that."

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-because I-I-I-I h-hate b-b-b-b-bl! It's s-s-s-so g-g-g-g-gross!"

"That's because you read the weird ones. There are some good ones as well." Nicholas said.

"L-l-l-l-l-l-l-like w-w-w-what!?"

"Painter of the night, cherry blossoms after winter-"

"S-s-s-s-s-shut u-u-u-u-u-up!"

Miyeon had enough and killed Y/n. She felt relieved and had some courage to tell Nicholas about her past.

"Nick, there's something I need to tell you..."

"What is it Miyeon?"

Miyeon took a deep breath, "I'm not actually South Korean. I'm North Korean."

"That's not a bad thing."

"I know but my past of having a happy childhood is also a lie."

"Really? You can tell me about it Y'know."

They both went to the living room and sat down. Miyeon told him everything about her past.