Riley's backstory

This is Riley's backstory. Hope you enjoy!

————————————————————

Riley Otieno. A non binary character whose deadname was Ryan. They have a mother, a father, an older brother called Aasir, an older sister, Elinah and a younger sister named Ayda.

They are a Christian family from Kenya. The parents told them to be themselves and that it doesn't matter who they love or what they identify as.

So what I'm saying is that as of where we're up to, Riley has the most normal family and had a good childhood.

As time went on, they later identified as non binary, while Elinah identified as a demi girl.

Their parents supported them and respected their boundaries. Riley has their own room in a four bedroom house.

They met Vincent when they were fourteen years old, the year Riley identified as non binary.

Sorry I don't what to write in this chapter.

"Gosh you're so gloomy! Aneira Argent is the complete opposite of you!" -fourteen year old Riley.

Though Riley is Kenyan, they were born in America, as well as their younger sister.

They're short so they can fit through small(ish) spaces without struggling. Which is way they can be useful when fighting the Y/ns.

Some strong Christians have yelled at them for being non binary but Riley didn't give a shit and just walked away from them.

Eventually in the future, they get a growth spurt (5'4).

They have chestnut coloured skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair.

Riley hates Y/n with a burning passion (don't we all). She misgendered them so ever since then, they hated her.

Well everyone hates Y/n so it's not really shocking. Riley actually met Y/n when they were nine years old but they grew apart as they got older.

But that's the end of Riley's backstory so see you in the next chapter! Byeee!